Who here plays the lottery? (Vol. Even tho you feel you'll never win...)

Stupid addiction my father got me into.

I think I spend around $20 a month...

I tried to put a stop to it like a month ago but then somebody who hardly plays at my moms job won $5,000.

Hearing little stuff like that burns in the back of ya mind on the line at the 7-11 and sucks you back into it like "You know what...$#$% it. Gimme $3 on the Powerball"

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Then you walk into your gas station one day and you see a pic like "We had a winner last week"

9626_160205828076_119305658076_2711735_5577339_n.jpg

mad.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
alien.gif
mad.gif

for ever winner, millions of losers.. remember that.

Go to a sports event and think of all the people physically there In front of you. Multiple that by a couple hundred and you have your figure.

As a stat junky and guy who studied that in college, its real easy for me to say no.

I tend to test the system once in awhile, so im not totally clean on the lottery front.

ive been meaning to get one every now and then, but i never really think about it, maybe i'll get some tomorrow

I knew someone who spent whole paychecks on stacks of lotto tickets. I mean huge stacks each month like 500 tickets. He won 50,000 once and 10,000 also. I think he may have spent more then he won.

I play And Have my Small win streaks.

My Mom is addicted, she plays everyday,  im seriously thinking about getting her some help, the bad thing is she doesnt win A damn thing.

I won $100 2x

I'm the same as WallyHopp when it comes to things like this.I ALWAYS take into consideration that the odds of me winning are *Jay-Z*slimmer than that chick in Calvin Klein pantses*Jay-Z*,so it's EASY for me to say no to that.I'd rather spend my money on something that's guaranteed.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I wanna smash her... it's been a while
what??
laugh.gif

and when i turned 18, i bought a couple,
and was a couple numbers off (hate it when this happens)
might buy some next week...

i only win off scratch tickets....
tired.gif

My grandmother be playing the lottery all the time, i remember when she was staying in the hospital to get surgery done some old guy told her to play the room number and she had forgotten. The next morning those exact same number on her room was played smh.

What me and my friends do is that

its normally 10 of us when we go out to chill

so before going out... we all put in about 3-5$ on scratchies...

we normally always make more than what we put in... and split that money equally to put towards what we are doing that day

Originally Posted by solematic j21

My grandmother be playing the lottery all the time, i remember when she was staying in the hospital to get surgery done some old guy told her to play the room number and she had forgotten. The next morning those exact same number on her room was played smh.
Yea.

People tend to say that a lot to you when they know you play lotto.

"What time is it?"

"Its 7:56...You should play those numbers"

"Shut the hell up"

Then you end up playin em...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
nerd.gif

Word from the wise

The Lotto balls have weights in them so they already know what numbers are going to pop up

So if your lazy and do a quick pick which lets the machine pick your numbers YNS cuz your automatically gonna lose.

your best bet is to pick your own random numbers.

And the idiots who play birthdays, and other dates and crap your not smart also. Whats the ODDs of every1 in your familys birthday coming up in 1 sequence? Damn near impossible.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Yea.

People tend to say that a lot to you when they know you play lotto.

"What time is it?"

"Its 7:56...You should play those numbers"

"Shut the hell up"

Then you end up playin em...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
nerd.gif

Man my mother and my grandmother be having these dreams talking about " i was dreaming and i saw the number 0245 " and then go play it.
They get a fortune cookie from the Chinese store and play those numbers also
smh.gif

* Awaits for someone to play the numbers i posted *

Picking your own numbers is def the way to go.

Been playin the same numbers for about 3 months now for Mega, Powerball, + Sweet Million.

The 3/4 number games I just pick whatever comes to me...

The only people who play birthday numbers and stuff I know of tend to be older folks...but those old bastards are usually the people that win jackpots.

So I dunno...
laugh.gif

My old lady played a while back and won $600 but this was years ago. She stay playing every ones b-day.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

for ever winner, millions of losers.. remember that.

Go to a sports event and think of all the people physically there In front of you. Multiple that by a couple hundred and you have your figure.

As a stat junky and guy who studied that in college, its real easy for me to say no.

I tend to test the system once in awhile, so im not totally clean on the lottery front.
or go to a baseball game, and multipy that by 4 and u have your figure.

but i usually play scrathers spend like 20 bucks, win between 15-40 haha =]

yeah it is addicting i been putting up 10 dollars a week 40 a month ever since i turned 18 now im 23 not win a damn thing. SMH, but im sure its in the back of everybodies mind and mine, that ONE day they'll hit it.

I just bought a MM today since its at 90 million. Its all luck so I might as well give it a shot.

Back
Top Bottom