Who here still does not own an hdtv? vol. Lrrr is angry at all of you for using "Vol"

We don't have one. We don't even have cable
laugh.gif

Haven't got one yet for the crib. Not that big of a deal to me, but I plan on getting one within the next year, probably gonna save up for it.

i have it but only in the living room, since i dont even watch much TV it doesnt matter to me....Watching sports and movies show a big difference though and itis really nice

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

I'm saving up for a dog, then I'll consider getting one. I also want the new iPhone that is rumored to come out this summer.

make sure you get that family plan and get one for me to boo

I'm in the transition when i upgrade my tv to that led samsung i will make the switch until then i'm chilled

I dont have one. Me an my girl are waiting till after we get married an get our own place. Although i have been tempted many times to just get one right now.

I don't have one either but I don't watch tv that much anymore (except for college football). Maybe I'll get one for this season but I go to myteam's games and between tailgating, the game and partying afterward I usually miss most of the other games that are on tv.

I upgraded my 27" HDTV Olevia that I purchased on black friday 06 ($500) to a 40" Samsung I purchased black friday 08 ($799).

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

nah, i'm still on a tube

i'm in no hurry to spend money on something i don't need.
Word. I've got one TV in the house and other than occasional live sports it's on maybe an hour a week. Hell, I've got twocars, a family, the whole nine and I only got cable six months ago. Am I the only one that just doesn't watch much television?

I just got a new hdtv in april and its a big difference from the tube tvs in the house. Its 37" and makes all the other tvs look like 10s. I'm tryingto convince my pops to go all out and replace all the tvs with hdtvs and get some hd channels or something. Duke was sitting in amazement walking thebasketball game in hd. Then he started watching some movies, its only a matter of time before he comes home with new tvs
laugh.gif

Sorry i don't own one..didn't know i needed one..i do want one but there's more important things to spend 500-1000 dollars on then a TV..i got agood tv anyway..it's a Samsung SlimFit..it does the trick..

It sucked to watch my parents spend my rent $ to buy 2 hd plasmas... my pops watches animal channel for 20 min tops before knocking out.

Im in no rush, technology constantly gets cheaper and I don't even watch tv anymore.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]My mom purchased a HDTV for every room but mine[/color]
mad.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. Although I have $500+ to purchase one, I refuse to do so (maybe because I'm barely homeand I don't really watch TV?) *shrugs shoulders*[/color]

i'm actually replying to this post on an hdtv lol ,(online w/ the ps3)
anyways, the tv i got is 40 inches, purchased it for 700 dollars (it's a sony bravia model from this past thanksgiving )

Back
Top Bottom