Who here still does not own an hdtv? vol. Lrrr is angry at all of you for using "Vol"

Vol. What are you waiting for??

pretty much everyone I know has one by now

kinda like how it's rare nowadays for people to be still using dial-up for the internet, I don't know anyone that has a regular tube tv as their mainviewing TV

Bought a TV in 07, its HDTV Compatable just need to buy a convertor.

Im not paying almost a 1000 for TV when I have a perfectly good one in my crib thats less than 2 yrs old

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Im not paying almost a 1000 for TV when I have a perfectly good one in my crib thats less than 2 yrs old
There are a lot of HDTVs under 1000...

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

I don't have a $1000 to spend. Shoot I don't have $500 to spend
frown.gif

For real, you can get a good 32" for around $500..

a good one

an up to date one, maybe that's just me but I gotta have the best/newest thing out when I buy when possible unless there isn't a significant differencebetween the newest model and the model it replaced. And with something like a TV I have to do my research extensively before buying, and when I do I find outabout new models and what new features they have, and get into this waiting game...just like cell phones.

with all that said:
we do have one though, I'm cool on TV's though until I move out, then I'll get one for my place
laugh.gif
, that's what I'm waiting on, I have more important things to buy than aTV to replace a perfectly working TV that I have now.

if you needed a tv in the last 3 years you should have at least a 720p....but if you dont need a TV I would not run out to buy one just to buy one....

but to be clear I have an LCD in every room in my house and yes that includes the bathroom....7 in all...

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

For real, you can get a good 32" for around $500..

I have priorities (rent, car note, student loans, insurance, food) that are way more important than blowing $500-$1000 for a TV when I have a prefectly goodone that isnt failing me yet. (knocks on wood)(no ayo)

We have one. I just don't see what's so great about it though. Maybe now we need to go buy a blu-ray too.

Originally Posted by DublBagn

if you needed a tv in the last 3 years you should have at least a 720p....but if you dont need a TV I would not run out to buy one just to buy one....

but to be clear I have an LCD in every room in my house and yes that includes the bathroom....7 in all...

laugh.gif
take a pic of the tv in the bathroom when you get the chance

I'm saving up for a dog, then I'll consider getting one. I also want the new iPhone that is rumored to comeout this summer.

I don't have one, but I've contemplated getting an HDTV in the past two Black Fridays. I got the [color= rgb(0, 102, 0)]$$$[/color] set aside to cop this November so I'll join the club soon...

Originally Posted by donpoppa

I'm not buying one till I move out
I actually bought mine before I move out so I don't have to spend extra dough on a TV on top of rent.

I got a 46" Sony XBR, I never want to leave my room now

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

I don't have a $1000 to spend. Shoot I don't have $500 to spend
frown.gif

I don't have 50 bucks to spend, and even if I could buy the TV I can't afford HD cable or HD movies.

When I go over as friends crib and they dont have hdtv Im just like
camel.jpg

its pretty much the standard nowadays

Back
Top Bottom