Who here wears shorts under EVERYTHING?

lol got friends that do it, never got it,

i seen dudes TRY to do this with skinny jeans... like cmon doggie,

I know dudes that has bball shorts under bball shorts under jeans.. What's the point of that?

I usually wear basketball shorts under jeans, some of my friends wear 2 pairs of shorts under jeans.

It's like second nature to me now.

Originally Posted by upnorth
Exactly what I was waiting for.
laugh.gif

This topic comes up once a month here and it's amazing/dumbfound that they all go to lengthy amount of pages.

I stopped during my senior year for some reason. But before that, I used to wear big 'ol basketball shorts under everything.

Im tryin to stay as fresh down there as possible. More layers = more heat. I just throw some Johnson's Cooling Cucumber Melon baby powder down there, someboxer briefs and I'm good to go.

I stopped doing it sometime in high school. It's just too hot in Cali to be wearing extra unnecessary layers, and I don't hoop on the fly as much as Iused to.

i do it sometimes

only to fill up the space between my pants and my belly though. being too cheap to buy a belt ftl

however when i wear my slimmer fitting jeans i simply cant. makes my thighs look dumb as hell
laugh.gif

I use to do that but i grew out of it.

You have to get use to not wearing them like i did

i seen dudes wearing basketball shorts under their jean shorts... and their jean shorts are sometimes shorter than their bball shorts
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

i always wear a pair of hoop shorts, even under my other hoop shorts. Just became a habbit in school now its uncomfortable if I dont.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This makes zero sense.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

i always wear a pair of hoop shorts, even under my other hoop shorts. Just became a habbit in school now its uncomfortable if I dont.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This makes zero sense.

Pretty sure he just means he wears ball shorts under his balls shorts which I think is a bit too od
laugh.gif
but I always do this too for some reason I just can't wear any kind ofpants without having my b ball shorts under it
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom