Who here works at Abercrombie & Fitch?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not super fond of OP or anything but....

I notice that NT has a habit of ganging up on certain individuals. Its always these lame *$@ insecure herbs that are trying to bring someone else down becauseof their inadequacies.

Who cares if A & F caters to a certain niche? If OP wants to work for them so be it, why do ya'll have to resort to these childish insults. You guysare the same cowards that don't ever say ANYTHING that's on your minds in reality.

Point blank, some of you dudes need to look in the mirror before speaking. I can only imagine what some of you are like in real life. Lames.

the north west wrote:

That wasn't funny, but then again, I don't like you.

And OP, you don't wanna work there, trust me.

I used to and it's hell.....

If you're trying to make some $, A&F is the last place you wanna look for a job. The reason why you see so many teenagers working there is because theyget crappy pay and get a good discount on clothing, so all their money goes right back to A&F.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

May i suggest MCDONALDS?
McDonalds wouldn't want to start out the 2010 Fiscal year in red ink, bro.
4fxt3l.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude never has anything productive to say in any other thread.... but gets mad cuz nobody has any serious advice for his thread.
smh.gif

Shoulda just said "Cool Story Bro" from the jump

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

If you're trying to make some $, A&F is the last place you wanna look for a job. The reason why you see so many teenagers working there is because they get crappy pay and get a good discount on clothing, so all their money goes right back to A&F.

Makes sense. Never thought about this like this.

I don't get what's so funny

If could help you I would... Just say what you think is right. Isn't that the point of an interview?

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

I notice that NT has a habit of ganging up on certain individuals. Its always these lame *$@ insecure herbs that are trying to bring someone else down because of their inadequacies.

Who cares if A & F caters to a certain niche? If OP wants to work for them so be it, why do ya'll have to resort to these childish insults. You guys are the same cowards that don't ever say ANYTHING that's on your minds in reality.

Point blank, some of you dudes need to look in the mirror before speaking. I can only imagine what some of you are like in real life. Lames.
QFT

Doesn't bother me though.. I put money up none of these dudes would say anything if they seen me in the streets.. Anybody from NYC wanna step up to theplate my address is 1039 Simpson Bronx, NY 10459

Originally Posted by Gabe Gotti

Fitch is racist. They only hire dudes that look like Ashton Kutcher.

The black and spanish people get hired for overnight stock.
laugh.gif
yep, my boy morenito and son was not to step outside on da sales floor.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

I notice that NT has a habit of ganging up on certain individuals. Its always these lame *$@ insecure herbs that are trying to bring someone else down because of their inadequacies.

Who cares if A & F caters to a certain niche? If OP wants to work for them so be it, why do ya'll have to resort to these childish insults. You guys are the same cowards that don't ever say ANYTHING that's on your minds in reality.

QFT

Doesn't bother me though.. I put money up none of these dudes would say anything if they seen me in the streets.. Anybody from NYC wanna step up to the plate my address is 1039 Simpson Bronx, NY 10459
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Howold are you son?!?!?

QFT

Doesn't bother me though.. I put money up none of these dudes would say anything if they seen me in the streets.. Anybody from NYC wanna step up to the plate my address is 1039 Simpson Bronx, NY 10459
laugh.gif
speaking of corny...

How in the hell are you supposed to answer a question about diversity in a place like A&F? Not flaming or nothin but I'm pretty sure you still gottadress in their clothes even for overnight and if you're fat you aren't getting a job there. Have some pride man...makes you look like youre trying waytoo hard to be a part of their BS. I KNOW you can find another minimum wage job somewhere else that doesn't do you dirty like these guys will

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Gabe Gotti

Fitch is racist. They only hire dudes that look like Ashton Kutcher.

The black and spanish people get hired for overnight stock.
laugh.gif
yep, my boy morenito and son was not to step outside on da sales floor.
laugh.gif
I went to the one out here in Scottsdale Fashion Square. My boy went in while I just sat on the bench outside, a sales rep was working near thefront. She was black and when she saw that my boy went in and I didn't she smiled at me.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
(As if she was telling me it was okay to come inside).

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

QFT

laugh.gif
speaking of corny...

How in the hell are you supposed to answer a question about diversity in a place like A&F? Not flaming or nothin but I'm pretty sure you still gotta dress in their clothes even for overnight and if you're fat you aren't getting a job there. Have some pride man...makes you look like youre trying way too hard to be a part of their BS. I KNOW you can find another minimum wage job somewhere else that doesn't do you dirty like these guys will
Even if they were less than inclined to hire obese individuals that shouldn't discourage him to pursue his endeavors.

If someone doesn't want you to do something do you kindly comply like some pushover?
eyes.gif

As far as "finding another minimum wage job where they don't do you dirty"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Listen man, we live in a capitalistic society. This is modern slavery,we're all making money for the top 1%. Now you're just splitting hairs when it comes to grunt work.
eyes.gif
Grunt work is grunt work homie. If A & F is sons preference then so be it.

Should he go work at the Gap because they cater to everyone? Or work at McDonalds because they're "minority friendly"?

Only reason to work there is for the variety of women who come in. They are racist tho.

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

Only reason to work there is for the variety of women who come in. They are racist tho.

Most corporations have a history of discrimination in one form or another fam. This is America.

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

QFT

laugh.gif
speaking of corny...

How in the hell are you supposed to answer a question about diversity in a place like A&F? Not flaming or nothin but I'm pretty sure you still gotta dress in their clothes even for overnight and if you're fat you aren't getting a job there. Have some pride man...makes you look like youre trying way too hard to be a part of their BS. I KNOW you can find another minimum wage job somewhere else that doesn't do you dirty like these guys will
Even if they were less than inclined to hire obese individuals that shouldn't discourage him to pursue his endeavors.

If someone doesn't want you to do something do you kindly comply like some pushover?
eyes.gif

As far as "finding another minimum wage job where they don't do you dirty"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Listen man, we live in a capitalistic society. This is modern slavery, we're all making money for the top 1%. Now you're just splitting hairs when it comes to grunt work.
eyes.gif
Grunt work is grunt work homie. If A & F is sons preference then so be it.

Should he go work at the Gap because they cater to everyone? Or work at McDonalds because they're "minority friendly"?
I mean I don't necessarily agree with the company, but why waste your time twice? You're basically saying degrade yourself twice KNOWINGyou won't get a job so you don't look like a pushover. I wasn't talking about grunt work, I was talking about being forced in the back because hedoesn't fit a certain mold that the company wants him to.

It's not about doing work for that minimum wage...it's about doing it somewhere that WANTS you there. A&F only hires people that don't fit intotheir ideal type so they don't get slapped with another lawsuit. That's the reasoning for the %$$*!! hours and work.

But like you said, if that's his preference then so be it. Personally, I have too much pride to do something like that. There's plenty of minimum wagejobs where he wouldn't have to be kept in the back room like a freak

Back
Top Bottom