Who in Phoenix is scared of the serial killers?

If you live in Phx and you haven't been under a rock for the last few weeks you have heard of the serial killers that are terrorizing the Valley.
Personally, I am not too worried. The chances of some random killer dude getting to me or someone I know in a metro area of like 4 million people are remote.

2005-2006 Phoenix Suns
Appreciated!
"I have no respect for him. I think he's a pompous, arrogant individual." -Raja Bell, about Kobe Bryant​
Check out my blog: sunsfanblog.blogspot.com

MY GURL IS SCARED... SHE THINKS THE GANGS R GUNNA JOIN TOGETHER TO MAKE 1 BIG GANG.. AND TERRORIZE...THE ONLY THING IM SCARED OF R OLD PEOPLE.!!!

Is it just me or has the crime rate in Phoenix gone up in the last few years? Every time I turn on the news somebody got shot or hit by a car.
Can't believe they haven't caught the rapist though. Dude running around lookin' like Bob Marley in 115 degree heat with a long sleeve shirt on. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
I
"My kicks for your life, we can swap it out"

is the crime rate in phx bad.? here in tulsa, think its one of the better places to live, but apperantly we have a higer crime rate that NYC..
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collection Js"...

Nah I aint scared for myself, but for the females. He seems to only be targetting young women
Campeon Mundial 2010​
SpaCe[/url]YukU
Yes thats me i n the avy.

but he is targeting women that are riding the bus alone late at night and all the murders were from 10pm-3am what are women doing out alone at that time
"BEAR DOWN"​

Two suspects arrested:

www.azcentral.com/12news/...ON-CP.html

Quote:
Two arrests made in 'Serial Shooter' case, police say

Aug. 4, 2006 01:32 AM

Two law enforcement sources say that two arrests have been made in the "Serial Shooter" case. The souces tell 12 News that one person arrested is the shooter and one is the driver.

Law enforcement agencies from multiple jurisdictions are on the scene now in Mesa.

Mesa police have locked down an apartment complex in the serial shooter search early Friday morning.

An official annoucement is expected sometime this morning.

I'll admit, I was kind of worried. I go out running 5-6 days a week, and usually after the sun sets. Hopefully the rapist doesn't confuse me for a girl(I have long hair) haha

Back
Top Bottom