Who is getting the Hare Jordan 1's tomorrow and from where?

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

i copped my pair this morning at FTL at my local mall. i was kinda surprised to see i was the only one there considering this was the only place i knew that was gonna actually have them. what i found even funnier was the fact that they knew i was the one calling the day before asking if they had them
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YEAH THE MALL WAS EMPTY

word up ma dude, except for the old white ppl that jog around in the morning. does that happen in every mall or is that a NJ thing?
roll.gif

LOL NAH, IT HAPPENS IN DALLAS, MEMPHIS, AKRON, ATLANTA FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN.
Add Indiana to that list.
laugh.gif

thats pretty funny
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by micheal623

Easy pass. The jordan 1 is a joke now. They have been totally bastardized
smh.gif

Sooo true! But, on a side note my bro copped his pair..so I guess i will be rocking them..they look alright. Some dark jeans n a white tee..looks cleans withit.

Nice shoes a lot better than any other 1's of recent. I went to my local champs to get them but couldn't do. To much heat commin out that I wouldrather spend my money on

Originally Posted by jaysnlean2

Nice shoes a lot better than any other 1's of recent. I went to my local champs to get them but couldn't do. To much heat commin out that I would rather spend my money on

I got these AND will be grabbing the other heat coming out.

These r very underated if not with the many 1s being release this in the best 1s so far this year. I copped with no hesitation.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

i copped my pair this morning at FTL at my local mall. i was kinda surprised to see i was the only one there considering this was the only place i knew that was gonna actually have them. what i found even funnier was the fact that they knew i was the one calling the day before asking if they had them
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YEAH THE MALL WAS EMPTY

word up ma dude, except for the old white ppl that jog around in the morning. does that happen in every mall or is that a NJ thing?
roll.gif

LOL NAH, IT HAPPENS IN DALLAS, MEMPHIS, AKRON, ATLANTA FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN.
Add Indiana to that list.
laugh.gif
n miami....

Very underrated shoe like the carolina and nubuck XII

Picked up 5 pairs with no problem for people that wanted to secure a pair at retail.

Back
Top Bottom