:: "Who Is Kanye West?" (Vintage '04 Video) ::

Originally Posted by MBen32

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
It's been just over 5 years since CD dropped..haven't listened to it in awhile but it always takes me back to freshmen yr in hs, and how i was fiendin for the cd so bad i copped it at wal-mart..
laugh.gif

and proclaimed it a classic after the first 2 or 3 listens..album was just
eek.gif
word
pimp.gif

I had that cd on repeat my entire freshman year(03-04)
money be changin N's man
frown.gif
smh.gif

look how wide eyed and googlie he is....its like you want to him to win....and he did.

Originally Posted by Yo Andreee

You guys have to remember the loss of his Mom is basically when the change in Kanye began... At least in my opinion..
frown.gif
word I gotta admit this is when the change popped offcrazy....

and then Alexis killed this man's heart and he dropped the 808's and Heartbreak...

I still think Ye is crazy talented and will give us that "Good" Music we wanna here...

Flight School =
pimp.gif

Yeah I miss old Ye too but come on you know damn well you would change too He worked his @+% off to get where he's at so let sonspazz if he wants too
smh.gif

I remember back in HS for about a year straight thats all me and my buddy's had in the car. I still listen to it on a regular basis.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

his Freshman Adjustment series was light years ahead of most albums...easily

I could believe that he was gonna be a primadonna...

does anybody have the freshman mixtape??

i got freshman adjustment its
pimp.gif

someone need to show that video to kanye and then slap him in the face for his last album

im a kanye fan but i dont approve of 808 you cant call that hip hop

The CD/Pre-College Dropout era was ridiculous. I remember I copped a 10-pack of Kanye mixtapes (Akademiks, Mike Love, Im Good, etc.) off of eBay like 30dollars.

NT is coming through on the videos today -- first the Nas interview, then this -- has me feeling like people are THIRST for real music right about now.

Back
Top Bottom