Who is on Team Jordan?

Why isn't Darius Miles on there anymore? I guess cuz he didn't reach his potential he got taken off. I remember when he was in the XVII commercial.

Its kind of funny Juwan Howard is even affiliated with JB after Jordan was responsible for moving his ridiculous contract when he was with the Wizards
The Black Zack Morris​

i could have sworn Dre Bly was official as well. i think someone on NT said that a while ago. is he??
DETROIT LIONS

I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying - Michael Jordan

JB is the best thing that has happened to D Miles
Megan is a Fox​
P-Town's Finest​
Tennessee Titans​

Trenton Hassell used to wear Jordans from his personal collection when he was on the bulls, even though he didn't have a JB contract I don't think. He'd be wearing all OG all black XIIIs for the fun of it sometimes...there was a Slam article on it a while ago.
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
Facebook
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
PROUDLY LOGGING ON TO NT SINCE 2001​

why is derek anderson on team jordan??
yea guys with nike can get jordans..not all of them tho!
"...STEP UP AND TEST THE SKILLS, YOU COULD GET MY TES-TICULES..."TOKYO APACHE

Quote:
^^ I agree but look around this season and see who is wearing the PE's and check it against the list of guys who are under contact.

I'm aware certain players under contract with Nike receive PE Jordan's, check my list of "honorary" members, but you made it sound like anybody who has a Nike contract can get PE Jordan's if they desire.
Quote:
Trenton Hassell used to wear Jordans from his personal collection when he was on the bulls, even though he didn't have a JB contract I don't think. He'd be wearing all OG all black XIIIs for the fun of it sometimes...there was a Slam article on it a while ago.

Yeah, he'd always wear his OG XIII's and Mocha III's while in Chicago. He's been wearing Jordan shoes as long as he's been in the league, and still is currently. Although, this season he has worn Nike kicks more than Jordan for some reason... must be because he teammates with Howard and Jones who get PE's.

I think JB tends to get basketball players that fly below the radar. By that I mean players that are pure players that aren't looking for the limelight (or at least don't appear to be looking for it). It seems to me that for JB, it's more about consistency in how they play, not how well. Take Mike Bibby for example, he is a very very solid basketball player, but is he your go-to-guy? And then there's Derek Anderson. He currently isn't a star by any means, nor was he a star in his prime, but his play hasn't really diminished much. He's still athletic and probably can stay in the league for another 5 years.

JB isn't looking for flashy players, they are about solid players. That's what I've noticed as far as basketball players go. I can't really speak for baseball or football, b/c you throw in Derek Jeter and Terrell Owens and it blows my theory out the window....sort of. But even those players are very solid players.

Back
Top Bottom