who is quitting the shoe game after the BLK/RED 8's???

runningfishy

Banned
Joined Sep 25, 2005
what a dumb a88 for saying it'll hit 1G lol them @#%$ ain't that hot. it might've if the material was dope and they were CHI Xs. but u have the shadow Xs man.. those things dont' even move well ALONE.
-----
It is harsh !

Joined Apr 28, 2005
I won't quit.....

I think alot if long time Jordan sneaker fans might stray away from all these packs. Instead of spend 3 plus on a pack, I rather go grail shopping.

Joined Aug 23, 2002
ill get the packages. ill get 2 so that they pay for my package (pause). i got all the jordans i like which is 1-6 and my supreme sets and a few other limited dunks. there is really nothing else for me to want. im actually bored with sneakers now
the Botswana Militia.

Joined Sep 27, 2004
I cant stop, even though i am not into shoes as much as i used to be (mainly because of more important things in life) i love shoes too much to just quit the game. I thought about selling off alot of shoes in my collection but i always have that thought in my mind that says dont do it.

Now when i go to any mall and have no interest in walking into any shoestore then that is when i will think about quitting :lol:
. I dont know if it will ever happen.
I am 100% legitimate seller.

References:
yungmatt

rockdeep

Banned
Joined Dec 28, 2002
Quote:[hr][/hr]I don't like that we are forced to buy two shoes[hr][/hr]
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Joined Sep 12, 2007
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
how could anyone quit before the packages
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Easily...it's called bad quality. Retros are nowhere NEAR the quality of the OG's, and they cost more than the originals. I can't pay more for less. I've peeped JB's game and they save the "quality" materials for the newest released signature Jordan, and just release crap retros and retro + to the youngins that weren't born yet or too young to buy J's. Fortunately I'm 27 and don't feel like I'm missing out.

Joined Jul 18, 2007
im done after the VIII's as well
Goooooooooonies​
Mr. Jackson don't like me, caught me kissin his daughter. DAMNIT JANET!

Joined Aug 28, 2007
who ever quit after the VIII's they're not a true collector. I could however see people quiting after the XX3 tho.

Joined Aug 22, 2006
im done after i have no $$$
Just because Im LOW KEY doesn't mean I have no HEAT!!!
I will buy 1000 cd's for Kanye West

Joined Jan 27, 2007
I don't know if I will ever lose interest in shoes. I may not buy as many as I used to, but I love them too much to stop in the near future.
I am a female with a shoe addiction

Joined Apr 5, 2005
almost just need to see the xx3 and i need some vi's
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

Joined Jan 17, 2006
nobody ever really quits. if a new release comes out & i like it, i'll get it..and i'm always buying older retros anyways
when is enough ENOUGH?!?!

Joined Mar 30, 2007
id say the countdown pack for me i mite not be gettin all do to the price but its worth it a shot to get every jordan that came out all at once

Joined May 27, 2007
im not stoppin after the 8's drop. i think that with spending $300+ on the packs, $200+ on the XX3, its going to limit me buying. Since i wont be buying all the packs, like others have said already, i'll be in search for my grails.
I Shine Cause I Grind

theres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now