who is quitting the shoe game after the BLK/RED 8's???

i am..... '08 is just gonna be mad hard for me to cop J's

hypebeasts will be camping out day's in advance which i dont have the time to do with my work schedule and resellers will be charging $800 or more for each package which is way out of my league

i think packages will be at least 1000 resale, first day. and i think bred 8s are gonna be as easy at metallic vs, and the aqua 8s

Quote:
i think packages will be at least 1000 resale
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002
This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

Once I get my hands on a few more pairs of XI's, I'm done
Wanted:Indiglo sz9.5 or 9
Wanted: Any DS mid XI's sz 9.5

Not I , if I dont buy j's I know I'll find another sneaker I would want.
MIAMI HEAT

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

^^ :D
happy.gif
Indohan

Not me gotta cop any XIIIs that drop even if they come along with Xs and cost over $300
"Everybody wanna be like Mike,I wanna be like Jerry"

not me i am getting the VIII black/red for x-mas and then i going to get the XI package after words

Just like N.E.R.D. ,the group, is an acronym for "No-one Ever Really Dies", nobody ever quits buying shoes.

Honestly, I haven't bought a Jordan since the Black/Silver V's this past January.

I'm just on hiatus.

All it takes for me is a XIII Low or a low-top (no S.E.) XI, and I'm back. But, it looks like this may be a while.

Take it for what it's worth.

The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.​

It's never been a game to me. It has been about passion.

I dig a lot of shoes, but I don't like dealing with the hassle of limited releases. I don't like that we are forced to buy two shoes, in order to get one that you truly like. I don't like paying retail.

Shoe's will be bough, but from the sounds of things, especially as more info leaks, it looks like I am passing on most of the packs.

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

I've owned everything I've wanted (shoes, AIr Jordans) except Blk IIIs. I've sold almost all of them because I was burnt. I might get 2 or 3 packs but retroes suck. I would rather look to the future. Bring on the XXIIIs !!!!!!

COOK # 45
get fit.

Never through. Period. Unless I need cash for something else. (school books)
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

Of Course, what die hard Jordan fan wouldn't quit buying Js a month before the XX3s drop.

I really dont think the packages are gonna be THAT crazy.
Arent they a general release?
Kinda like the BMP?
The World Is Mine

like I said before, after the packages ima cop what I missed in the 99-03 run
TeamWolfShirts
"Na Fa Fo Fo Fo Na Fa"

If they are indeed DMP limited I can see some of the packs getting good resell .... but a G, be serious people. And you know companies will prohibit discounts on these so that just lowers the profit margin even more if you plan on reselling them.

EBAY

I have been done, and then came back. I sold a lot of my shoes already in the last 8 months, and I am still selling off my collection.(check the b/s forum) But yes, after the VIII black/red, I will most likely stop altogether. I knew once I didnt buy the Aquas, that I was truly done. I was going to get them 3 days after they dropped, but I went to the mall to check them out and I just wasnt feeling them. Quality sucked. Plus I realized I had 0 purple clothes, and I wasnt about to buy them. Priorities change. I never thought I would pass on Aqua VIIIs. :smh:
smh.gif
Plus with the packs coming out, it is going to cost way too much money to stick around. I am done spending $300/month (at least) on Jordans with bad colorways and poor quality. The only shoes I can think of that I will buy is some VI. I have the OG white/red and the retro black/red, but I love the VIs.

I sometime contemplate quitting the Jordan game too, but I still have gaps in my collection that need to be filled. I will definitely cop the Playoff 8's and focus on the next fiscal year which is the XX3's and packages. I'm not sweating each and every package, but the ones I want I will be on my radar for next year.
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

I DONT KNOWN ABOUT QUITING BUT I BEEN TRYING TO DO THIS FOR A MIN NOW BUT I'M GONNA TRY TO GET SOME OF THOSE PACKS

Back
Top Bottom