Who is seeing Green Zone? (aka Bourne #4)

jpzx

Supporter
green_zone_movie_poster.jpg

84d367a318ed881d5682eede4be2b6d8c45e6304.gif

I'll see any movie with my boy Damon in it.

Except this VVVVV pile of garbage:

1808468150p.jpg

I like how in the trailer, Damon's character says his name, just so people don't think it's a Bourne flick.

Green Zone? (aka Bourne #4)
Is it an unofficial Bourne flick? I know they said there weren't gonna be any more official Bourne movies, but is this one of those Jordan 2009/XX4 situations?

Originally Posted by JD617

Green Zone? (aka Bourne #4)
Is it an unofficial Bourne flick? I know they said there weren't gonna be any more official Bourne movies, but is this one of those Jordan 2009/XX4 situations?
Last i recall, they were making another one?

Saw this on wiki

In May 2007, prior to the release of Bourne Ultimatum, Matt Damon claimed that he would not be interested in returning for a fourth Bourne film, stating (of his participation in the Bourne franchise): "We have ridden that horse as far as we can."[sup][30][/sup] Damon even said in an interview on The Daily Show that director Paul Greengrass joked that a fourth film could be titled "The Bourne Redundancy."[sup][31][/sup] Nonetheless, the financial and critical success of Bourne Ultimatum has led to speculation in several magazines and Internet forums that another Bourne film might be produced. On February 22, 2008, Variety reported that a fourth film was indeed in the works, with both Damon and Greengrass on board.[sup][32][/sup]
This was confirmed on June 25, 2008, by producers Frank Marshall and Pat Crowley in an interview with IESB.net. Marshall said "Hopefully they will finish the script in 2010 and that they will be shooting in the summer of 2011 for a release in 2012 and our favorite anti-hero is apparently headed to South America."[sup][33][/sup] On October 16, 2008, it was announced that George Nolfi would write the script, with Frank Marshall producing, and Jeffrey Weiner and Henry Morrison executive producing. Matt Damon, Julia Stiles, Joan Allen, and Paul Greengrass are also attached to the film.[sup][34][/sup][sup][35][/sup][sup][36][/sup] On August 21, 2009, it was announced that Universal had hired Josh Zetumer to help write the script.[sup][37][/sup] Paul Greengrass has announced that he will not be directing. Bourne Identity director Doug Liman is the top candidate to replace Greengrass.[sup][38][/sup]

On February 1, 2010, Damon, speaking at the UK premiere of Invictus, revealed that a follow-up to The Bourne Ultimatum was "at least five years away". Greengrass, also at the premiere, re-stated that he wouldn't be part of any further Bourne films "unless the right script came along". However, Damon revealed that in the meantime there may be a Bourne "prequel of some kind, with another actor and another director".[sup][39][/sup]

I guess this is more of a Bourne movie than a Bourne prequel with a different actor and director would be.
laugh.gif

Anyway, I'm definitely gonna see Green Zone.

Back
Top Bottom