Who is that in Cornell uris library on NT????

Yo I just saw someone in the library on NT....
nerd.gif

if they're black maybe its the NTer impalaballa.. he goes to Cornell, i remember talking to him a little while back

You a stalkin dude... smh @ makin posts and remaining unidentified. U the skinny Asian kid with the foams?

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

if they're black maybe its the NTer impalaballa.. he goes to Cornell, i remember talking to him a little while back
Originally Posted by impalaballa187

You a stalkin dude... smh @ makin posts and remaining unidentified. U the skinny Asian kid with the foams?

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You go to cornell impalaballa187? Or are you one of those BK $$*$%% that be walking around on the corner in them Cornellbomberjackets?

Nah son, this ain't that Stall and Dean hoodwear. This that ivy league classics sweater. And I thought they were referring to me... where the Alpha hop infrom... there wasn't a spring line here
nerd.gif

should have taken a picture of him on nt with your phone and started the thread like that. Creep him the ++$# out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by impalaballa187

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Youre asian?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom