who is the next great white basketball star?

this�movie is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

^ Birds a legend, but how can you skip a whole generation. Stockton, Mullin, Hornacek, Schrempf, Nash... the list can go on
stop lying thats were the list ends

Dirk....The dude won a MVP...thats one more MVP then Lebron,Wade,Melo,Paul Pierce,Yao Ming,McGrady,Paul and same as amount as Kobe.
laugh.gif

dirk_nowitzki_goes_up_for_the_dunk_210503.jpg

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

^ Birds a legend, but how can you skip a whole generation. Stockton, Mullin, Hornacek, Schrempf, Nash... the list can go on

Dirk....The dude won a MVP...thats one more MVP then Lebron,Wade,Melo,Paul Pierce,Yao Ming,McGrady,Paul and same as amount as Kobe.
laugh.gif

He's German. I was thinking only white American-born players.

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

KEVIN FREAKIN LOVE! a 20 yr old rookie putting up a double double is just not right

thank you!!

UCLA LETS GO!!!

march madness time. step up
pimp.gif

ashton21.jpg

I'm kidding of course. But there is no one currently on the radar.

Nick is my pick to have the best impact. But he won't be "great".

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Eric Devendorf has potential...

To do what?

Word. G-Mac was a much better player than Dorf and if Mac ain't make the L, then Dorf DAMN sure won't.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

laugh.gif

He's German. I was thinking only white American-born players.

If you're gonna do that the list is going to be small(take away Nash and Schrempf). But that just shows you white players arent athletically inferior toBlack or Latin players. I just think White American players are too afraid to work to be great. They just want to cop out and say black players areautomatically better.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by RawSheed

chase budinger
YESSIR!
cb3.jpg
This reminds me of something that happened last weekend. I was with my boy at an In-N-Out (we had just watched Watchmen) when the topic of theupcoming NBA Draft class came up. We were trying to decide on the draft order and during a part of the conversation my boy says "What about ChaseBudinger?" A long awkward pause between us then I shot him this look like
grin.gif
. This complete stranger sitting nearby literally bursts out laughing, spitting some food out.
laugh.gif
Ahh, Chase Budinger. Never ceases to bring the lulz.

If you're gonna do that the list is going to be small(take away Nash and Schrempf).
That one guy mentioned both Nash and Schrempf. Most people in this thread didn't.

Originally Posted by DL2352

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by RawSheed

chase budinger
YESSIR!
This reminds me of something that happened last weekend. I was with my boy at an In-N-Out (we had just watched Watchmen) when the topic of the upcoming NBA Draft class came up. We were trying to decide on the draft order and during a part of the conversation my boy says "What about Chase Budinger?" A long awkward pause between us then I shot him this look like
grin.gif
. This complete stranger sitting nearby literally bursts out laughing, spitting some food out.
laugh.gif
Ahh, Chase Budinger. Never ceases to bring the lulz.
roll.gif
I'd be that guy listening in and just losing it.

But seriously, *!#% Kevin Love.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

As much as it pains me to say it, Singler and Henderson won't bust in the league.

HEnderson will be a bust, he is way overhyped based alone on his athletic ability. He is 6'5" and has no left hand, no consistent shot, and does nothave the ball skills or first step to get to the rim at will. He doesn't play defense consistently, and doesn't rebound as well as he should for hisathletic ability. Singler will be a better pro player. HE will play on the perimeter in the NBA and has the range and better ball skills than Henderson. HEplays tough and will rebound with anyone. However, he is not the great white hope, and neither is KLove.

Back
Top Bottom