Who is the strongest Marvel character?

dont strength and power go hand and hand for hulk his power is his strenght for silver surfer and phoenix the strenght is their power jsut sayin
grin.gif

To the dude who said no one in the dc universe could mess with superman.....your highly under rating how crazy the flash' power level is, he would Murk most of these dudes before they realized the fight had started

I think the biggest reason why Marvel is more favored than DC is because most of their characters are so overpowered to the point that they're gods. Batman is a human who can handle the best, including 3 White Martians, Superman is Superman, no need to discuss Green Lantern, Flash can travel back in time if he wants to. Whenever you get into a Marvel vs. DC discussion, majority of the arguments (or excuses) you will hear is either "Batman is nothing but PIS" or "Superman is way too overpowered."
I like DC over Marvel, by the way.

Last edited:
Frank Richards.....the kids got potential

World War Hulk

White Phoenix

Silver Surfer/Iceman

this got me to thinking....strongest version of the Horsemen?

Last edited:
I haven't read comics in like 10 years but where would onslaught rank in this conversation???

onslaught did literally fight every marvel character...

mutants couldnt phase him but it was the non mutants who somewhat destroyed him right... been a long while since i read that

The Hulk lifted his hammer before

Hulk has only lifted Thor's hammer in the Ultimate universe, but not in the regular.

The only other Mjonir wielders I can think of off the top of my head are Beta Ray Bill, Odin and Steve Rodgers.

Last edited:
Hulk has only lifted Thor's hammer in the Ultimate universe, but not in the regular.
The only other Mjonir wielders I can think of off the top of my head are Beta Ray Bill, Odin and Steve Rodgers.

Not Ultimate Universe

Spiderman also picked up the hammer

People seriously need to stop saying Thanos WITH THE INFINITY GAUNTLET. Let dude stand on his own. ANYONE with the IG can beat any Marvel character except the Living Tribunal and the One Above All.

And yeah Sentry would beat the breaks off Hulk. Ignoring his raw power that stands up to the Hulk (see WWH). After fighting Molecule Man he discovered he had the same powers so if he wanted he could just disintegrate you and that won't stop no matter how mad Hulk is.
^^^ doctor doom also wares a metal suit = mags owns him
If he knew he'd be fighting Mags he'd switch suits to his magic one or just press a button and suddenly the suit wouldn't change it's properties to a metal Magento can't manipulate. Doom has faced him a few times before and he has protocols to safeguard against such a clear weakness. this isn't rock, paper scissors where Magneto would easily win.

Not Ultimate Universe

:lol: It says right in the pick Hulk doesn't know the magical enchantment has been lifted for the next 5 minutes. You can't really count that. I'm pretty sure there's been some other time where Hulk lifted it cuz he was worthy.

Last edited:
Rulk (Red Hulk) also wasn't bruce banner, but that doesn't matter.

I could be wrong but doesn't or can't doom do about the same magical things as Dr. Strange (possibly way less) That would make it interesting.

I STILL SAY LEAVE OUT COSMIC PEOPLE
Makes these conversations way too boring when we say thanos one above all. blah blah...
Matter of fact we've had enough hulk / Sentry talk..

Lets say the strongest mutant (omit Onslaught) and Strongest Non Mutant (Omit Sentry / Hulk)

I may throw Rogue in when she had full control of her powers (where she could call up everyone she touched) Remember the comics where she had colossus armor and wolvies claws and was flying at you = Scary

the strongest marvel character is probably World Breaker Hulk, the most powerful character is The One Above All, he is God of Marvel

Not Ultimate Universe
:lol: It says right in the pick Hulk doesn't know the magical enchantment has been lifted for the next 5 minutes. You can't really count that. I'm pretty sure there's been some other time where Hulk lifted it cuz he was worthy.
I don't count those examples :lol: :lol:

The enchantment was gone when Hulk picked it up and Red Hulk went through loopholes to get the hammer (Zero Gravity & Holding Thor's hand while grabbing the hammer). It's a horrible explaination, but that's how the writer explained it. They both haven't lifted it under true circumstances of being worthy of picking it up and using it.

I'm with World War Hulk on this strongest discussion though. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom