Who Is The Worst Player In The NBA?

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

it's funny ya'll are naming players who sit the bench on popular/ good teams are players you just dont like...

It's probably someone like Nathan Jawai, Solomon Jones, Chris Hunter, Steve Novak, Hamed Haddadi, Darnell Jackson, or Sean Marks..
I co-sign these picks...

Add Patrick O'Bryant to that list.

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Kwame Brown
Darko Milcic
Jordan Hill
Sasha Vujacic
darko on your list? you must not watch the NBA. since his move to MIN, he's been quite good.
per 36 minutes:
11.7 PTS, 7.8 REB, 2.5 AST, 1.1 STL, 1.9 BLK

and jordan hill is a first year player...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Kwame Brown
Darko Milcic
Jordan Hill
Sasha Vujacic
darko on your list? you must not watch the NBA. since his move to MIN, he's been quite good.
per 36 minutes:
11.7 PTS, 7.8 REB, 2.5 AST, 1.1 STL, 1.9 BLK

and jordan hill is a first year player...
ohwell.gif
some of these ppl are just throwing out names for lulz
grin.gif

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

Joel Anthony of the Heat.

Per 36 minutes stats: 5.9 ppg, 6.8 rpg & 3.0 bpg

How is that even bad? He's a defensive oriented big man. I'd take that from my backup center any day of the week.

It's not bad. It's horrible. It's not a good look when you can labeled a poor man's Adonal Foyle.

Did you even read that those stats were PER 36 MINUTES?? For comparison, Kwame Brown averages 8.6 points and 9.7 rebounds per 36 minutes

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

Joel Anthony of the Heat.

Per 36 minutes stats: 5.9 ppg, 6.8 rpg & 3.0 bpg

How is that even bad? He's a defensive oriented big man. I'd take that from my backup center any day of the week.

It's not bad. It's horrible. It's not a good look when you can labeled a poor man's Adonal Foyle.

Did you even read that those stats were PER 36 MINUTES?? For comparison, Kwame Brown averages 8.6 points and 9.7 rebounds per 36 minutes
Joel Anthony is like a Ben Wallace. Scoring dont mean everything he is a D man.

all you so-called Laker "fans" talking trash about Fish... wow. Dude steps it up on the offensive end when it counts, causes some steals, and hits big 3's when it counts. Yes, he's a liability on defense but so are the bigs not helping out but thats another discussion. But worst player in the NBA???!! Wow fan cards DENIED.

Back
Top Bottom