Who is Young Cheezy?

ok so i havent been on NT in a week or so and i keep seeing these "young cheezy" references. Who is this guy and what did he do?
nerd.gif

He and his friends circled up and whipped it out, essentially showing each other their schlong sizes..
smh.gif

He's that weird #*! dude at the YMCA, who is always in the locker room at the gym naked as if he just finished his workout, but you never see him working out and he was somehow in there when you arrived and is still in there before you leave.

dude made a thread asking us to answer with serious"mature" response

Asked us if we have whipped it out infront of friends to see who got the biggest
laugh.gif

He told us he did this with his boys... and suprisingly the virgin had the biggest
laugh.gif

you could imagine what ensued....
roll.gif

A fixture in S&T for his bizarre infatuation with Jason Richardson. Would always make posts about how great J-Rich was, it was usually funny.

Then he made a post in General about how he and his friends would compare penis sizes. He claimed it was one of his friends.

He's had suspect threads in the past so the council of elders didn't accept his excuse.

That is youngcheezy.

oh wow i did read that thread i never notice he was OP. who has the link so i can read the comments
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

He's that weird +*+ dude at the YMCA, who is always in the locker room at the gym naked as if he just finished his workout, but you never see him working out and he was somehow in there when you arrived and is still in there before you leave.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

He's that weird +*+ dude at the YMCA, who is always in the locker room at the gym naked as if he just finished his workout, but you never see him working out and he was somehow in there when you arrived and is still in there before you leave.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's the one in the royal blue sweater.

Him and his friends just got finished "sizing each other up" in this gif.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 What the hell is going on in this gif?

Originally Posted by General Johnson

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ this gif and the replies!

Oh snap! He's the same guy that use to post them gay remarks on the Nicekicks app about J-Rich. Dude did this for like a whole month.

Back
Top Bottom