Who Killed Kennedy?

WOW @ zapruder film being a fake
eek.gif

ooook this is what really happened dude who killed lincoln found a time machine and killed J to the F to the K....bush was next but dude died of old age

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

WOW @ zapruder film being a fake
eek.gif

wow. the zapruder film was indeed authentic. The government did however, take some vital frames from the video. There's was witnesses from that day thatsaid the motorcade or driver slowed down.....hmm...... Possibly so the shooters(including Oswald, because I too believe that there was more than one shooter)could have better timing for a better shot? The video had about 10-20 frames taken out when our government released the zapruder video.

Also I knew that Jack Ruby was connected, but didn't know he was a cousin from a mob family. Wow.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by 49ers650

JRS, you anti-american!!!1

Out of curiosity, how many people saw what I did with this thread?
I saw the J.B.L. part. Must have crossed everyone's mind. Da toof to da matter is i are am smart.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]To deny the fact that the shooter was infront is rediclous, physics baby PHYSICS!!!!! But honestlylee harvey was a patsy, prolly payed to take the shot but was screwed in the long run, thats why he was easily blasted....the "magical" bullet thathad a s shaped path? honestly? the driver theory seems like it could have some truth to it, but idk....[/color]

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

JRS, you anti-american!!!1

Out of curiosity, how many people saw what I did with this thread?
I saw the J.B.L. part. Must have crossed everyone's mind. Da toof to da matter is i are am smart.

JRS, I know what you be talking about. But man, what the hell were you drinking when this crossed your mind? I want some of that too.
laugh.gif

ekgb3b.jpg

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom