Who knows a good place to buy blank T-shirts for cheap?

xx hpdv iii

Banned
Who knows where to by blank v-neck shirts in various colors.

I need a bulk of quality v-neck shirts.

Anyone know a place? I've heard American Apparel makes good shirts..? How about Next Level..?

How about a place that prints shirts with quality work at a low price?

if there's a BJs in your area then cop some from there, good quality imo and doesn't shrink

Real talk not being racist or nothin. If u don't care about quality, go to ur local hood gas station, I'm talk bout the one that sells all type of water pipes/grinders/ ear rings/ fake hats and du-rags they sell em there. U can find u a galaxy tee for about $5 or so, also walmart sells em (fruit of the loom & hanes brand). If u want the quality stuff try express. they got sum nice *** v necks with the streatch cotton material. They are fitted also, so if u got a nice physique (no homo) they look even better. I think gap sells some good ones too. But for express and gap they gon run u bout $20-$30, but if its the quality u lookin for.....no comparison

yoooo i ain't been to old navy in a min. do they really got sum good stuff in there? what about the quality

I bought some good quality Calvin Klein v-necks at Nordstrom rack not too long ago

i prefer hanes beefy tee

idk where you can find em in bulk but it should be easy to find

Back
Top Bottom