Who loves their job? What do you do?

I LOVE my job
smokin.gif

In fact I roll in on the weekends to get extra work done

i work at sports authority in the footwear department. i hate the managers gettin on us every second about selling extended warranties on shoes.....anyone elsework here?

Originally Posted by dagreatwhun

i work at sports authority in the footwear department. i hate the managers gettin on us every second about selling extended warranties on shoes.....anyone else work here?
thats cool.. SIKE! haha what a loser. Extended warranties on shoes is hard to sell though... I am a Sales Associate for the The Home Depot;specifically the Garden Dept. It's really fun, especially during these seasons

Just got a job working for D.C. Gov't

Research Analyst for the Criminal Justice Council

Money is good, Benefits are Great

i can honestly say i love my job . !!! im a chief engineer at a comercial property . i maintain all the mechanical equipment at my buildings ( chiller , boiler, fan coils , fans , cooling towers , ect . ) iv been in this trade for two years now and am rocketing my way up to the top . i curently make 80-90 k a yearand am soon awaiting my review so i can get a raise . im 24 now gonna be 25 on 4/20 . my job is so chill . most of the time im kickin it in my office ( likenow ) playin on the computer . but when %$!! hits the fan i gotta slap my superman s on and go save the day . i respond to tenant requests like hot and coldcalls . but i can control my building from my pc so i realy dont have to do too much phisical work , its mostly all mental , trying to trouble shoot problemsand find ways of makeing eveything work more efficiantly . everyday is diffrent , never gets boreing . i love challanges and fixing things so thats proly why iget a kick out of my job . i think i work in a hidden industry cuz most people dont even know this trade exists . when i tell people how much money i make theyall want to fall in line . but you realy gotta be techincal , you gotta like knowing how things work and why . if you wanna start makein easy money learn somehvac and come work with me !!! holla

room service/luggage attendant at a hotel.....

free food (when everyone else pays $45+).....cash tips (sometimes just for getting the elevator)..... getting paid every week instead of bi-weekly...

Im also a sales associate at footlocker, I love it, all you do is talk to people about shoes lol but selling accessories FTL

Originally Posted by wanksta23

security

all i do is sit, watch the monitors, some paper work..and entertain myself with the the stuff they have in there

oh, and i have internet and ps3 to play with
fixed*

Back
Top Bottom