WHO REMEMBERS EKIN702? What happened to him? Methodman? Dirty? OG NT's ONLY

I remember being hella young on here back in the day and the guy would drop bombs on us. RD info Pics etc.

Just wondering if anyone seen him post or what happened to ol boy. NT Legend in my book.

I remember being hella young on here back in the day and the guy would drop bombs on us. RD info Pics etc.

Just wondering if anyone seen him post or what happened to ol boy. NT Legend in my book.

WORDDDDDD i remember him to, I wanted to make a thread on this but I didn't remember his exact username.. I wonder what happened to him though
nerd.gif

WORDDDDDD i remember him to, I wanted to make a thread on this but I didn't remember his exact username.. I wonder what happened to him though
nerd.gif

That dude always let us in on the scoop back in the day. That was before I had a SN and had no idea what the general forum/sports and training forum was.

That dude always let us in on the scoop back in the day. That was before I had a SN and had no idea what the general forum/sports and training forum was.

I think he had his aim sn in his sig or he posted it on here once cus it's on my buddy list
laugh.gif

I remember a year or so after he quit posting I IM'd him and asked him where he was, but I honestly don't remember what he said. I just remember he had a lot of away messages about being on his motorcycle
laugh.gif
This was probably 4 or 5 years ago so cut me a break.

I think he had his aim sn in his sig or he posted it on here once cus it's on my buddy list
laugh.gif

I remember a year or so after he quit posting I IM'd him and asked him where he was, but I honestly don't remember what he said. I just remember he had a lot of away messages about being on his motorcycle
laugh.gif
This was probably 4 or 5 years ago so cut me a break.

Dude gave me some XI colombia's when I was a kid visiting Las Vegas
pimp.gif
, Last time I seen him he was at another store in the Forum Shops.

Dude gave me some XI colombia's when I was a kid visiting Las Vegas
pimp.gif
, Last time I seen him he was at another store in the Forum Shops.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

HE TRIED TO COMEBACK AS AIRMAX2K3 BUT NIKE WASNT GOIN

I do remember that now. I wish we could bring back those glory days to NT.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

HE TRIED TO COMEBACK AS AIRMAX2K3 BUT NIKE WASNT GOIN

I do remember that now. I wish we could bring back those glory days to NT.

How about Slam Ed?

I remember he posted something on the AF1 thread a few months back then dipped.

Back
Top Bottom