WHO REMEMBERS EKIN702? What happened to him? Methodman? Dirty? OG NT's ONLY

Originally Posted by Method Man

Niketalk has been a mainstay in my life from the the release of the Air Jordan XI and my Freshman year at SDSU, to Lunar Eclipses in 2010 as a Lead Engineer at Boeing.

Just wanted to chime in and say thanks to EKIN, Method Man and the OG Admins for making it so hard to concentrate on work/studying to this day.
If you're a lead engineer at Boeing and you want to thank us, here's an idea: 
Figure out a way for those of us over 6' tall to actually fit comfortably on a commercial airliner.  

I myself am 6'2" and fly on 737s on the regular on Southwest and feel your pain.

I actually work for the military side, as a software developer.

Originally Posted by Method Man

Niketalk has been a mainstay in my life from the the release of the Air Jordan XI and my Freshman year at SDSU, to Lunar Eclipses in 2010 as a Lead Engineer at Boeing.

Just wanted to chime in and say thanks to EKIN, Method Man and the OG Admins for making it so hard to concentrate on work/studying to this day.
If you're a lead engineer at Boeing and you want to thank us, here's an idea: 
Figure out a way for those of us over 6' tall to actually fit comfortably on a commercial airliner.  

I myself am 6'2" and fly on 737s on the regular on Southwest and feel your pain.

I actually work for the military side, as a software developer.

Im not that old but i joined prolly back in like 06ish but wheres tbone and kings1Lakers sucks at.. aint seen those dudes in forever

Im not that old but i joined prolly back in like 06ish but wheres tbone and kings1Lakers sucks at.. aint seen those dudes in forever

Orindahoops, JerseyJoe, carra, fab, ktown, shynop, henz0, 206, bfo, dipset, preemo, et al

memmmmmmmmmories

Orindahoops, JerseyJoe, carra, fab, ktown, shynop, henz0, 206, bfo, dipset, preemo, et al

memmmmmmmmmories

Snaps, forgot about KMD, khlav, kerry, search4bobbysura, kingcrop, galen, blondsoccerplyr, all these names popping back up.

Feels like forever. Why cant I remember homeboy who was dark as night, we always used to clown him...theglv?

Snaps, forgot about KMD, khlav, kerry, search4bobbysura, kingcrop, galen, blondsoccerplyr, all these names popping back up.

Feels like forever. Why cant I remember homeboy who was dark as night, we always used to clown him...theglv?

Glv always lurks in the shadows.  I think i saw son in one of those big booty threads one time.  And it's crazy how much we used to roast neek for his jeans, yet it's the norm with the kids now.

Glv always lurks in the shadows.  I think i saw son in one of those big booty threads one time.  And it's crazy how much we used to roast neek for his jeans, yet it's the norm with the kids now.

Kicksology
smokin.gif
I used to read almost every review on that site.

What up what up. I probably didn't post much more back in the day than I do now, but I did have a thread started that ended up in the Archives. It was a compiled and ordered list of upcoming release dates for the year, around the time of the first Escape series (AF2 Mids and two others?).

The Carolina XIVs and college team BB4s (Duke and Michigan State) are of my memories I haven't seen mentioned. Pretty sure those were Jersey Joe. He had always had some Mitchell & Ness early too.

Still open my closet everyday and see my Concord XI Retros that I got off Ewayz. He always had a small site but it was clean. The original sneakerpimp.

Almost sold my extra Jalen Rose Fab Five jersey to SLAMEd and was hoping that was my in for an internship during college. Couldn't bring myself to mention it when I dropped off clips to the SlamDome.

So what haven't we gotten for J's by now? The OG low IIs and the couple colorways of the Xs? Won't mention XIIIs and XIVs since too many colorways to mention.

Much love.

What up what up. I probably didn't post much more back in the day than I do now, but I did have a thread started that ended up in the Archives. It was a compiled and ordered list of upcoming release dates for the year, around the time of the first Escape series (AF2 Mids and two others?).

The Carolina XIVs and college team BB4s (Duke and Michigan State) are of my memories I haven't seen mentioned. Pretty sure those were Jersey Joe. He had always had some Mitchell & Ness early too.

Still open my closet everyday and see my Concord XI Retros that I got off Ewayz. He always had a small site but it was clean. The original sneakerpimp.

Almost sold my extra Jalen Rose Fab Five jersey to SLAMEd and was hoping that was my in for an internship during college. Couldn't bring myself to mention it when I dropped off clips to the SlamDome.

So what haven't we gotten for J's by now? The OG low IIs and the couple colorways of the Xs? Won't mention XIIIs and XIVs since too many colorways to mention.

Much love.

This is like opening a time capsule.

Realize how much I've matured and how although my interests have dramatically changed... I always frequent NT.

Started on here when I was a 14 year old knucklehead getting in all types of trouble and blowing all my money on Forces & Jordans.

Now I'm about to graduate college and I'm still on the same website.

Campouts

Hunting for the Ray-Guns down in VA

Sais Nine Jordans (I think that was his SN) and all those ridiculous Photoshop effects he'd add to his pic

That Couple beefing on here

Menace5star -vs- everybody

The people trying to run up on the scammer, dude screaming "KIYAHHHH" (Or something like that) And 100 peeps running from the backyard with rakes and other garden tools
laugh.gif

WDYWT Being a staple in the general forum

Seeing NTers in real life and awkwardly not knowing whether or not to approach them

Methodman and Dirty going in when it was NT -vs- ISS

ISS in general

All the "avy" teams we had
Team Late Night

The Harlem Shake Story

NYC Summits

Hypebeastin

I went from being a delinquent in NBA patch Jeans, a Jersey, and fresh pair of Jays to a Physics teacher rocking Clarks, khakis, and a polo

laugh.gif
Thanks NT
laugh.gif

This is like opening a time capsule.

Realize how much I've matured and how although my interests have dramatically changed... I always frequent NT.

Started on here when I was a 14 year old knucklehead getting in all types of trouble and blowing all my money on Forces & Jordans.

Now I'm about to graduate college and I'm still on the same website.

Campouts

Hunting for the Ray-Guns down in VA

Sais Nine Jordans (I think that was his SN) and all those ridiculous Photoshop effects he'd add to his pic

That Couple beefing on here

Menace5star -vs- everybody

The people trying to run up on the scammer, dude screaming "KIYAHHHH" (Or something like that) And 100 peeps running from the backyard with rakes and other garden tools
laugh.gif

WDYWT Being a staple in the general forum

Seeing NTers in real life and awkwardly not knowing whether or not to approach them

Methodman and Dirty going in when it was NT -vs- ISS

ISS in general

All the "avy" teams we had
Team Late Night

The Harlem Shake Story

NYC Summits

Hypebeastin

I went from being a delinquent in NBA patch Jeans, a Jersey, and fresh pair of Jays to a Physics teacher rocking Clarks, khakis, and a polo

laugh.gif
Thanks NT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by impalaballa187

laugh.gif

Kunta Kinte
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by impalaballa187

laugh.gif

Kunta Kinte
laugh.gif

this thread just blew my ******* mind..
eek.gif

I first signed up here back in '02, freshman year of high school, I cant even begin to comprehend all the things that just rocked my brain cells reading this whole thing in the last half hour..

pimp.gif
 to the old days, really cant put it into words...i got chills a couple times reading some of these posts..
embarassed.gif

its like I would remember something, then someone would mention it...like JJ in the shorts/fur/timbs. the new york cats in general used to be straight characters to a midwest kid like me. summits, i remember going up to chicago to see the love truck or whatever jordan called it. met ruffin51, never forget the yellow polo/royal blue jacket to go with his laney Vs..I didnt even have a drivers license back then and im 22 now..
laugh.gif
 I even have this little set of stickers one guy printed out and brought to the even, in the wallet I had back then..

i stopped checkin the site probably 05 or 06 and just signed back up...this made it worth the wait to register. thanks NT. 

PS - what happened to fame one? 
frown.gif

eek.gif

I first signed up here back in '02, freshman year of high school, I cant even begin to comprehend all the things that just rocked my brain cells reading this whole thing in the last half hour..

pimp.gif
 to the old days, really cant put it into words...i got chills a couple times reading some of these posts..
embarassed.gif

its like I would remember something, then someone would mention it...like JJ in the shorts/fur/timbs. the new york cats in general used to be straight characters to a midwest kid like me. summits, i remember going up to chicago to see the love truck or whatever jordan called it. met ruffin51, never forget the yellow polo/royal blue jacket to go with his laney Vs..I didnt even have a drivers license back then and im 22 now..
laugh.gif
 I even have this little set of stickers one guy printed out and brought to the even, in the wallet I had back then..

i stopped checkin the site probably 05 or 06 and just signed back up...this made it worth the wait to register. thanks NT. 

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Bruce Blingsteen

eek.gif

pimp.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Bruce Blingsteen

eek.gif

pimp.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i joined NT in 02 when i was 12 years old...i rarely posted cause every time i did i would just get roasted. must have been obvious that i was 12 years old. i came for jordans and ended up finding the biggest clowns of all time in the lounge, been here ever since although i never posted much. thinking back on it, i really can't believe just how much NT influenced the clothes i wore, the things i was interested in, and overall just the kind of person i was. imagine a little white 12 year old on +#!*%#$+. i remember cosigning neek on the skinny jeans. ahead of our time
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i remember dirty's reefs, i used to check kicksology religiously, he scanned his uffin face!, that classic pic of an ISS summits
laugh.gif
, the mr mossy roast, dr jays street style picture roasts, that one fat jewish kid who was posting pics of his house and his parents car keys to prove he was ballin, dudes showing up at that scammers house with a tennis racket, that kid who got caught exposed pics of brazilian girls he claimed to have smashed, and so many countless other classics.

i can't believe how much of a part NT has played in my life.

Back
Top Bottom