WHO REMEMBERS EKIN702? What happened to him? Methodman? Dirty? OG NT's ONLY

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^ he wan an NTer, supposedly, Airfob

laugh.gif
 I met Airfob when I used to work at Finishline in Austin, TX.  I've heard Airfob was several people though. 

I have been on here for 10 years now with this SN, and a half year or so before that with my OG SN (deleted for some reason, MJSupra2K)

I tend to lurk, except when arguing with people in S&T about the Lakers (dislike) and Chargers (like), but I have chatted, sold to, bought from or met many of the "legends" and still talk to some of the OG San Diego heads from time to time.

Niketalk has been a mainstay in my life from the the release of the Air Jordan XI and my Freshman year at SDSU, to Lunar Eclipses in 2010 as a Lead Engineer at Boeing.

Just wanted to chime in and say thanks to EKIN, Method Man and the OG Admins for making it so hard to concentrate on work/studying to this day.

In my 15 year sneaker collecting career I have amassed over 300 pairs, but am now down to 120ish.  My priorities have changed, but I admit I am drooling over the Cement IIIs and will double up, regardless of their quality or the fact that I have 4 2003 Retros on ice still.

BTW Does anyone remember the homie MOONROKK, haven't heard from him in a while.

I have been on here for 10 years now with this SN, and a half year or so before that with my OG SN (deleted for some reason, MJSupra2K)

I tend to lurk, except when arguing with people in S&T about the Lakers (dislike) and Chargers (like), but I have chatted, sold to, bought from or met many of the "legends" and still talk to some of the OG San Diego heads from time to time.

Niketalk has been a mainstay in my life from the the release of the Air Jordan XI and my Freshman year at SDSU, to Lunar Eclipses in 2010 as a Lead Engineer at Boeing.

Just wanted to chime in and say thanks to EKIN, Method Man and the OG Admins for making it so hard to concentrate on work/studying to this day.

In my 15 year sneaker collecting career I have amassed over 300 pairs, but am now down to 120ish.  My priorities have changed, but I admit I am drooling over the Cement IIIs and will double up, regardless of their quality or the fact that I have 4 2003 Retros on ice still.

BTW Does anyone remember the homie MOONROKK, haven't heard from him in a while.

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Originally Posted by elite3847

who remembers lovetheXIV? he would take pics of his shoes in a huge circle and would have 10+ pairs. think he got caught scamming tho.
Wasn't that the same dude with that "sweet @+* 80's lean" on the car?
laugh.gif

I forgot who said it but people were going in on him for some reason.  All these memories from lurking.  Time flies
was that the same guy whose father owned a mcdonalds? he showed up at one of the nyc bball summits...he was okay...

but dude fronted a lot about having money...even took a pic inside the McDonalds his dad owned...

- i was just about to ask about him. (what was his name??)

- i think that was my first memory of someone getting roasted on NT. i cant think of his name either but think it came out that dude had frauded a few people on some shoes and/or had lied to a few people as to how he aquired his collection or something like that.

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Originally Posted by elite3847

who remembers lovetheXIV? he would take pics of his shoes in a huge circle and would have 10+ pairs. think he got caught scamming tho.
Wasn't that the same dude with that "sweet @+* 80's lean" on the car?
laugh.gif

I forgot who said it but people were going in on him for some reason.  All these memories from lurking.  Time flies
was that the same guy whose father owned a mcdonalds? he showed up at one of the nyc bball summits...he was okay...

but dude fronted a lot about having money...even took a pic inside the McDonalds his dad owned...

- i was just about to ask about him. (what was his name??)

- i think that was my first memory of someone getting roasted on NT. i cant think of his name either but think it came out that dude had frauded a few people on some shoes and/or had lied to a few people as to how he aquired his collection or something like that.

classic thread. lurked since the start, signed up for an account in '00 when Orindahoops started the newbie patrol. 
laugh.gif

still remember that XVI rendering, had me
eek.gif
for days.

Whats crazy to me is even up to about a year ago this dude OldManWearingNikes would randomly hit me up on aim and have regular conversations about blackberries & *+*%, but I never asked him about that whole Denim sb fiasco
always wondered what was made of this.

classic thread. lurked since the start, signed up for an account in '00 when Orindahoops started the newbie patrol. 
laugh.gif

still remember that XVI rendering, had me
eek.gif
for days.

Whats crazy to me is even up to about a year ago this dude OldManWearingNikes would randomly hit me up on aim and have regular conversations about blackberries & *+*%, but I never asked him about that whole Denim sb fiasco
always wondered what was made of this.

WDYWT thread got me roasted...took it to hood talk and took care of dude...
roll.gif
dude got sonned by a small white kid

WDYWT thread got me roasted...took it to hood talk and took care of dude...
roll.gif
dude got sonned by a small white kid

Member since 2001, back when the only two bookmarks I had were this and Kicksology.
laugh.gif

It's so much more tame here now. I remember when NTjunkie, GA, etc would just go IN on people on this forum, getting away with +#$+ that would get a instant ban nowadays. Then, when the Mods tightened up, Hood Talk was born.

Member since 2001, back when the only two bookmarks I had were this and Kicksology.
laugh.gif

It's so much more tame here now. I remember when NTjunkie, GA, etc would just go IN on people on this forum, getting away with +#$+ that would get a instant ban nowadays. Then, when the Mods tightened up, Hood Talk was born.

for those still talking about kicksology

i have most, if not all? their reviews and pictures saved if anyone wants them...drop your email IN MY INBOX

these are just snapshots i took when i opened the file up

for those still talking about kicksology

i have most, if not all? their reviews and pictures saved if anyone wants them...drop your email IN MY INBOX

these are just snapshots i took when i opened the file up

If you're a lead engineer at Boeing and you want to thank us, here's an idea: 
Figure out a way for those of us over 6' tall to actually fit comfortably on a commercial airliner.  

Figure out a way for those of us over 6' tall to actually fit comfortably on a commercial airliner.  

Originally Posted by Method Man

So much truth in that passage. . I hate flying im 6'5, 

Originally Posted by Method Man

So much truth in that passage. . I hate flying im 6'5, 

Yeah, PCrizzy was cool folks. Ended up getting shafted by that philipino pudge airmag. I think he owns a few bakery or bread enterprises in Phillipines now.

Yeah, PCrizzy was cool folks. Ended up getting shafted by that philipino pudge airmag. I think he owns a few bakery or bread enterprises in Phillipines now.

Back
Top Bottom