Who remembers playing POG's...What were we thinking in '94??

I was just talking about the 90's with a friend and POGs came up. Anyone remember/still have these? What a terrible fad.

amzcrd.jpg

jp7vk9.jpg

2zthcua.jpg

p7yp1.jpg

For those that don't remember:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pogs

LOL at that OJ Pog.

I remember Roy Rogers (the restaurant chain) had a promotion of Apollo 13 Pogs in 1995...The Apollo 13 Slammer they had =
pimp.gif

I've since lost and misplaced all those Pogs, including that aforementioned Slammer.
frown.gif

I use to think this was this #++@ back in elementary school.... but looking back the idea seems pretty lame
happy.gif

I had hella of those back in the days. We used to trade them at school.

I remember I had hella of the heavy pogs. The metal ones.

Pogs were hella fun! It was just a game like jenga or pokemon cards, something to pass the time. In middle school I couldnt think of anything else more fun,i'd rather get together with some friends and play pogs than sit at home alone and play sega or something.

People grew out of the game, just like they grew out of comics and things. That was during the transitional stage from physical entertainment to digitalentertainment like all the kids are into now.

Man POGS were that deal back then. I remember goin to card stores/flea market lookin for pogs.

I had this slammer with OJ in it that said "OJ in the slammer"
laugh.gif

Pogs were dope. Wasn't it that you take a stack and slam the slammer/metal on top and whichever turns over you get to keep? Haha good times

One of the worst fad's I got into when I was younger...whoever brought Pog's back during the 90's was definitely cakin' from it.

Then there was that whole Yo-Yo thing in the late 90's...luckily I never got into that.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

One of the worst fad's I got into when I was younger...whoever brought Pog's back during the 90's was definitely cakin' from it.

Then there was that whole Yo-Yo thing in the late 90's...luckily I never got into that.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom