Who remembers their first time to a stripclub???!! vol. I do

Originally Posted by solelistikn1ke1ne

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by wanksta23

i do, it was two years ago when we both were 18

it was fun and all but really a waste of money and wont go back unless we celebrate something

yeah... $50 gone in 2 hours... I'm not really trippin tho since I've always wanted to go atleast once since I was 18

$50 gone in 2 hours. consider yourself lucky.

I really do. $20 admission $20 private dance $10 thrown on stage in the front row, the strippers at centerfolds were all Asian and latina
pimp.gif
i heard the $20 private dance isnt in a private room. but either way that is dumb cheap. crazyhorse charges like 40 just for topless private dance.

It was more like a small cubicle with a 2 seater sofa with heavy hanging beads as the door, I was grabbin dat mass and those **** were all over my face
pimp.gif
I have a new love for El salvadorian chicks

it was bottomless and topless
pimp.gif

i took my first L at little darlings
that whorehouse is packed with two timing goldiggers
if your a rookie....go in causiously
them women smell your weaknesses
and they will use it agaisnt you.

Originally Posted by HyphySole

I went to one of the ones on broadway in frisco too, garden of eden. They had this ugly %*! chick with scars on her stomach from c sections. But the asian chick that went after her was damnnnnn nice

I heard garden of eden was pretty good but I don't know how much better it can get after being at Centerfolds... I guess ill have to see for myself.. maybe we could go together?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

laugh.gif
care to tell what L you took?

I been to all 4 on broadway, and centerfolds is the one with all the latinas. the one next to it has all the White girls

Originally Posted by HyphySole

I been to all 4 on broadway, and centerfolds is the one with all the latinas. the one next to it has all the White girls

there was the cutest filipino chick that worked at centerfolds that wasn't even a stripper but she greeted and served drinks....shoulda askd for a number but I was way toooo distracted

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

laugh.gif
care to tell what L you took?

well ill keep it short
i went in tipsy , bad broad came to me
we went to the private rooms, told me 2 songs for 20 dollers 
when i pull out my money, another dub falls out she grabs  it saying "let me put it in my box (they all carry boxes to carry their money)"
im like hold on but at the same time ol girl was on my lap
so all im thinking is big **** and a model face...
so the song ends and she's like more money
im like huh you said 20 dollers for 2 songs not 40 for one song
then she starts to deny everything
laugh.gif
 she denied saying that she would hold my 20 .... i call her out on it, security comes and im talking to dude telling him what happend, all she had to say was "hes drunk" and everything went her way
roll.gif

that was the last time i went to a strip club
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

seeing 2 girls i went to HS with at strokers and getting free lap dances>>>>>

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dream come true... 8th grade fantasies finally coming to fruition
eek.gif
I'm jealous

i went 2yrs ago at 17rs old me my bouy and 2 of my cousins in sf. we went to garden of eden and woww what an experience lol i aint gonna lie i fell in love with that filipino stripper she was fine!!!!!!

I went to the world famous Magic City on Saturday. That place is the biggest sham ever. Non-existent lap dances, questionable women, goons.

Stripper: "Sir you know you're at a strip-club right"
Me: I apologize, I thought I was at the library (sips scotch)

True story...

We go to the strip club for my boy's birthday and its cool whatever throwing out a couple 1's until I see the girl I'm trying to get a private dance from
devil.gif

Now mind you at this point I'm pretty wasted and I'm lovin' this.  So we go to the back room for the private dance and being that it was my first time at a strip club I just give her 10 before the dance starts (Usually 20)  So this chick starts making out with me, grinding on me, the whole 9.  So then I hear her whisper in my ear "For another 20 dollars I'll give you head"  And I'm thinking 20 more dollars for some dome!??  $$$$
eek.gif
happy.gif
smile.gif
devil.gif
  And then when I proceed to unzip my pants I find out what she REALLY said was, "For another 20 dollars I'll give you a hit of acid"  I immediately go to
tired.gif
and then proceed to give her the
indifferent.gif
and walk up out of there.

Good time though

My sophomore year of college I went to visit my bro during winter vacation. We ended up going to Harlem Knights in Houston 2 days in a row. 1st day we went for a birthday party and it was mad wack. Place was basically empty, strippers was just lounging around and the dj was talkin +@$% trying to get dudes to come to the stage. 2nd day we went for a bachelor party and that +@$% was pretty epic.

Originally Posted by hellaones

My sophomore year of college I went to visit my bro during winter vacation. We ended up going to Harlem Knights in Houston 2 days in a row. 1st day we went for a birthday party and it was mad wack. Place was basically empty, strippers was just lounging around and the dj was talkin +@$% trying to get dudes to come to the stage. 2nd day we went for a bachelor party and that +@$% was pretty epic.

I just might go there this weekend. Any Houston peeps know of any other good strip clubs?

before i die i wanna have at least
one party, like the dudes from hangover...
seriously rent out a penthouse sweet
throw a crazy stripper party
drink and have fun like crazy
and wake up the next morning with lulz

I went for the very first time friday after getting kicked outta club Envy in frisco and it was everything I thought it would be nd more
pimp.gif

I went to centerfolds on broadway in frisco nd got a private lapdance from this El salvadorian chick who had the exact same body as monica santhiago
devil.gif
 I almost fell in love
smh.gif

almost forgot
Spoiler [+]
4018605634_67ffba810a.jpg
why did u get kicked out of NV? that sucks hahah next time you want to go to a tonic event hit me up. i could hook it up with presales

Originally Posted by jayswisz

I went for the very first time friday after getting kicked outta club Envy in frisco and it was everything I thought it would be nd more
pimp.gif

I went to centerfolds on broadway in frisco nd got a private lapdance from this El salvadorian chick who had the exact same body as monica santhiago
devil.gif
 I almost fell in love
smh.gif

almost forgot
Spoiler [+]
4018605634_67ffba810a.jpg
why did u get kicked out of NV? that sucks hahah next time you want to go to a tonic event hit me up. i could hook it up with presales

lmao got caught tryna steal drinkin wrist bands for my cousin, never again
laugh.gif
, fasho man

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by hellaones

I just might go there this weekend. Any Houston peeps know of any other good strip clubs?
Haven't been since 05 but I heard it's wack now, they say you can't touch and the chicks don't get naked anymore.  That's how most strip joints in the H or at least the ones I've been to are now.  As far as recommendations it depends on what kind of chicks you like/ looking for?   

Back
Top Bottom