Who remembers their first time to a stripclub???!! vol. I do

Originally Posted by StonedFace

I went for the very first time friday after getting kicked outta club Envy in frisco and it was everything I thought it would be nd more
pimp.gif
going there is already an L though
alien.gif
laugh.gif

first time was at little darlings in sf. remember that one scene in requiem for a dream? they did that. a2a.

Originally Posted by hellaones

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by hellaones

I just might go there this weekend. Any Houston peeps know of any other good strip clubs?
Haven't been since 05 but I heard it's wack now, they say you can't touch and the chicks don't get naked anymore.  That's how most strip joints in the H or at least the ones I've been to are now.  As far as recommendations it depends on what kind of chicks you like/ looking for?   
I don't discriminate. I remember when I was 16 and working at Astroworld, my coworkers were trying to get me to go to Blue Flames to get laid for the first time
laugh.gif

Lol I went and got a dance from the best looking girl there. Like seriously good enough to wife (if she wasn't a stripper). Two weeks later we saw each other at a party and it was mad awkward haha. Funny this is that at the strip club I asked her how does she feel meeting dudes from the stripclub when she's off, she just it never happened before.

Shoutout to Toronto strip clubs:

CannonBalls @Brampton (ugly place but beautiful women)
Treasures @ Mississauga (A+ venue for fair prices)
Fairbanks @ Eglington (cheap lapdances)

but tbh, I'd rather go to massage parlors now. I'd rather spend money on a massage then drinking off and getting blue balls.

I'm a %!$!+ that loves the strip club but my first time was wack.

Went to this nasty hole in the wall spots in the industrial district of LA after leaving this poppin !%@%! club. These ho's were so grimey, c sections, towed up weaves, body odor, skin irritations, the whole nine
sick.gif

Dudes were young then and still had a good time, now I only go to HAM approved spots.

JordanFan04 wrote:
I don't discriminate. I remember when I was 16 and working at Astroworld, my coworkers were trying to get me to go to Blue Flames to get laid for the first time
laugh.gif

Treasures by the Galleria usually has like +30 women of all colors but it's usually OD packed.  The only time I enjoyed myself there we went midday.
laugh.gif
  It's a couple other spots I've been meaning to check out but haven't gotten around to yet.

Can someone tell me how it is during noontime to late afternoon@ the strip clubs?

I've always been intrigued. I'd figure most people who come around this time are just bored.

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

Went freshmen year in high school

crappy phone cam, other pics are not safe for NT
laugh.gif

It was ehh, but then maybe the day I went wasn't their best lineup.

freshmen year in high school?

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Can someone tell me how it is during noontime to late afternoon@ the strip clubs?

I've always been intrigued. I'd figure most people who come around this time are just bored.

not bored, more like old perverted men.

My first time I was *+%%%@ up, so i dont really remember that much but I did get some vagina that night
pimp.gif

I hit up the hood clubs on the regular...

58857443.jpg

58857534.jpg

58857696.jpg

im from SF but the first time i went to a strip club was in NYC. it was the joint next to the Hawaiian Tropics place near Times Square. i didnt pay for my drinks and dances
pimp.gif
. There were a few good looking women, but that may have just been the drinks.

i did hit up Centerfolds in SF though, and the best lookin chick was working at the bar.
had a couple of first time strippers though, hilarious, stumbling on the pole and %++ 
laugh.gif

First time I went was at Crazy Horse in SF. My boy tried to take his $2 back from the stage when the dancer forgot to take it. While he tried to reach out for it, she noticed him from the mirror and started yelling at him. Good times.

To the funnest strip club, I've ever been to. Market Street Cinema in San Francisco. I was totally blown away from that place when my homeboy decided to take me there for the first time when I was 18. Forget all the rules you've heard at a strip club. Cinema girls get down with the get down. My first time entering the strip club, this stripper in a neon glow in the dark top and thong just came up to me and flicked the tip of my "you know what" , and asked me, "Do you want a lap dance Daddy?"
laugh.gif
I looked over to my friend like "What happen to the no touching rule?" Couple of my boys hit that day in the back. I've been to strip clubs in Vegas, Sacramento, Portland, and all the strip clubs on Broadway in San Francisco, and till this day, Cinema is still the funnest place when I go with my homeboys. When I use to go, we would pick one random homeboy and just tell the strippers it was his birthday, so the strippers would harass him for a lap dance.
laugh.gif
Cinema doesn't have the dimes of all dimes. Hell, they even have this one obese stripper for men that love more, but it does have cool enough girls that will make you have stories guarantee. And if you wanna smash, there is definitely that option for 120 or less because the strippers really ask for you to hit all the time. Don't believe me, go there. These strippers will treat you like meat more than you do to them.
laugh.gif

The first strip club I went to was more of a topless bar. My most memorable strip club experiences have definitely been at nude clubs with private dancing areas.

STRIP CLUBS IN PORTLAND >>>>

sooo cheap, no cover charge, dirt cheap drinks, all kinds of bomb girls from all walks of life, great time all around.

sassys, acropolis, spyce
pimp.gif

me an a few of my boys were almost regulars at pink diamond one summer, ima have to hit up centerfolds and cinema next time im back in sf.

my story. from a year ago... i saved it because i thought it was a good story :.·•☆LL☆•·.

So Nt, i turned 18 today, so of course my homie wanted to take me to a strip club. First time ever in a strip club.. We get there at around 11.45pm on the 27th, technically I'm not 18 yet, but the guard doesn't care. lets me in and I'm a little surprised about how all the girls are naked. haha...

anyways... my homie, sneaky little bastard, arranged for me to get a lapdance on the main stage, by 3 girls at once. Little did anyone know, they were stripping ME =o. took off my pants, shorts, shirt, carmines, socks. and had them chillen off the stage. i sat there on a chair on stage in my boxers as they had their way with me.

One stripper was on top of me, facing away
pimp.gif
, another was on the pole with her.... in my face. the girl that was on top placed my hands on her booty and told me to slap... i didn't mind... then they had me lay down on the stage and all three girls were humping different parts of my body. i have never smelt a box so rosily sweet.... anyways. they tie my hands with my belt and spank me on the pole.... later talked to one of the girls and she was coo sat on my lap n joked with me. she was a petite girl , and i was unusually attracted to her for some reason...

all in all, unforgettable experience. i will definitely be going back. hopefully i don't get abused next time LOL...

anyone have some experiences like mine? it was just crazy!!!!!

Never been to one.. Mostly because I'm 99,9% sure there is not a single good looking stripper in my country
laugh.gif

I'll do it when I go to Vegas
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom