Who remembers their first time to a stripclub???!! vol. I do

I went for the very first time friday after getting kicked outta club Envy in frisco and it was everything I thought it would be nd more
pimp.gif

I went to centerfolds on broadway in frisco nd got a private lapdance from this El salvadorian chick who had the exact same body as monica santhiago
devil.gif
 I almost fell in love
smh.gif

almost forgot
Spoiler [+]
4018605634_67ffba810a.jpg

i do, it was two years ago when we both were 18

it was fun and all but really a waste of money and wont go back unless we celebrate something

Originally Posted by wanksta23

it was fun and all but really a waste of money and wont go back unless we celebrate something

yeah... $50 gone in 2 hours... I'm not really trippin tho since I've always wanted to go atleast once since I was 18

Definitely a waste of money, no doubt. But a damn good time.

Some of the best people-watching venues out there. It's always a challenge to see how long I can make one beer last.

i do, they had a lesbian show with the two baddest girls in the place. They were eating each other out in front of ur face for a dollar.

Went freshmen year in high school
28qqgqt.jpg

crappy phone cam, other pics are not safe for NT
laugh.gif

It was ehh, but then maybe the day I went wasn't their best lineup.

I remember when I barely turned 18 I blew my first check there, I loved it I wont bull *$+!. Me and my homie would go to the Body Shop after work. We eventually got cool with a chick to the point we would hang out with her. She turned us up on game on how stripper sees us. But it was the best 3 months of my young life. I still remember the dope feeling the first time I walked into the body shop.

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

i do, they had a lesbian show with the two baddest girls in the place. They were eating each other out in front of ur face for a dollar.
PICS or ducktales
grin.gif

my first time was in vegas. like someone else said i couldnt justify paying for blue balls but since it was vegas i figured what the hell. i was feeling festive.

Scores in Baltimore used to be dollar beer happy hour on Fridays. None of my boys ever had class, so we'd go just to get drunk. At that hour it was the B squad. But by the end of the happy hour, the varsity started coming in. Either it was their time or I was 15 beers deep, anybody's guess. It was good fun, but I never got a lapdance or anything. Just drank, packed lips like we were in a Skoal ad, and got table dances.

Originally Posted by StonedFace

yeah... $50 gone in 2 hours... I'm not really trippin tho since I've always wanted to go atleast once since I was 18

$50 gone in 2 hours. consider yourself lucky.

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

Went freshmen year in high school

crappy phone cam, other pics are not safe for NT
laugh.gif

It was ehh, but then maybe the day I went wasn't their best lineup.
Don't you DARE send those pictures my way.

yo i remember walking in but thats it, i was 19 and i woke up the next day with no boxers in shorts and a green shirt thing is i was wearing jeans and a polo shirt,asked my cuz wat happened  and he was look at the mirror went and i was covered in hickeys looked at ph and had a chic # i didnt know called the num and it was the stripper from the spot we went too talking bout she wanted more i was like wat she caught me off guard,chic was cool kept me looking fresh but cut her off when she said meet her parents no way,im 27 now and havent been in about 3yrs

Tetsujin23 wrote:

i do, they had a lesbian show with the two baddest girls in the place. They were eating each other out in front of ur face for a dollar. And i fell in love
smh.gif

smh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

yo i remember walking in but thats it, i was 19 and i woke up the next day with no boxers in shorts and a green shirt thing is i was wearing jeans and a polo shirt,asked my cuz wat happened  and he was look at the mirror went and i was covered in hickeys looked at ph and had a chic # i didnt know called the num and it was the stripper from the spot we went too talking bout she wanted more i was like wat she caught me off guard,chic was cool kept me looking fresh but cut her off when she said meet her parents no way,im 27 now and havent been in about 3yrs
you sound gone right now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

F+

Back
Top Bottom