Who remembers thier first post/thread....Vol: spinoff

Joined May 30, 2009
I remember my first post it was under the name theshob1.......yup it was in the jordan brand forum and of course I got flamed and banned.......right after Itold a guy to stop @+*@$@% his shoes and get some poon........I don't think nt had filters then

Joined Jan 4, 2008
My first thread I made was about asking the Administrators and Moderators what college they went to, and what do they do for their normal job. I was lurkingfor 2 years on my brother's account and decided to join. Knowing NT now, I should have lurked some more before making that thread.
. Like you OP, I got flamed and roasted. You live and you learn on NT.

Joined Mar 9, 2007
Top Ramen Appreciation

I didn't wanna get flamed on my first post so I took it easy.

kl9

Joined Jun 2, 2009
I don't remember...

It was probably in the sneaker-showcase section under "Luong1209".

Joined Sep 10, 2005
My first post was in the DMP thread. I posted some info I got about them being pushed back. It was accepted fairly well and I was not flamed.

Joined Oct 11, 2008
I asked about being Fly over 6ft tall.. I got some love but then I caught some flack, I noticed most threads take legs of there own eventually and by then ucant do nothing but look at thee turns it takes

Joined Jan 28, 2003
I have no clue. Only thread I remember from when I started was the Giants/Angels WS thread.

Joined Jun 3, 2007
My first thread I started got Archived. It was in the Jordan forum of course. Jordan Carmines/[Grey and purple joints](don't even remember the name of themnow, wow) They dropped the same day and made an official post.

Joined Feb 22, 2007
I remember the first thread I made was how I had met Mr. 720 that day, I meant it as kind of a joke and I still got flamed pretty bad

Joined Jun 30, 2006
First Post...Most likely in the JB forum

First thread....don't remember, Probably wasn't important.

Joined Mar 24, 2008
my first post was a pickup when i copped my spacejams

first thread? idk most likely was in the music forum

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now