Who remembers thier first post/thread....Vol: spinoff

I remember my first post it was under the name theshob1.......yup it was in the jordan brand forum and of course I got flamed and banned.......right after Itold a guy to stop @+*@$@% his shoes and get some poon........I don't think nt had filters then
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My first thread I made was about asking the Administrators and Moderators what college they went to, and what do they do for their normal job. I was lurkingfor 2 years on my brother's account and decided to join. Knowing NT now, I should have lurked some more before making that thread.
laugh.gif
. Like you OP, I got flamed and roasted. You live and you learn on NT.

Top Ramen Appreciation
laugh.gif

I didn't wanna get flamed on my first post so I took it easy.

I don't remember...

It was probably in the sneaker-showcase section under "Luong1209".

My first post was in the DMP thread. I posted some info I got about them being pushed back. It was accepted fairly well and I was not flamed.

I asked about being Fly over 6ft tall.. I got some love but then I caught some flack, I noticed most threads take legs of there own eventually and by then ucant do nothing but look at thee turns it takes

I have no clue. Only thread I remember from when I started was the Giants/Angels WS thread.

My first thread I started got Archived. It was in the Jordan forum of course. Jordan Carmines/[Grey and purple joints](don't even remember the name of themnow, wow) They dropped the same day and made an official post.

I remember the first thread I made was how I had met Mr. 720 that day, I meant it as kind of a joke and I still got flamed pretty bad

First Post...Most likely in the JB forum

First thread....don't remember, Probably wasn't important.

my first post was a pickup when i copped my spacejams

first thread? idk most likely was in the music forum

Back
Top Bottom