WHO"S GOIN TO BUMBERSHOOT?

calibeebee

Supporter
Joined May 6, 2007
There are gonna be some dope bands and rappers there, im goin, who's coming with me?
Team Pacific Northwest​

Joined Jul 29, 2001
Comedy stage is where it's at. Music is pretty wack overall, except for maybe Wu-Tang, and who knows if they'll even show. Bumbershoot's been shafted before.
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​
Ray / & KEVIN/ & Rashard / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

Joined Mar 25, 2006
WU-TANG, WU-TANG, WU-TANG, WU-TANG.
Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.
TEAMMARVEL​

Joined Apr 3, 2007
Its not too bad. The first time I went I got to see Blackalicious. Last year was so nice to Atmosphere (Slug-O). One of these days we need to get the Living Legends! Can't wait to see Sage kill it. Oh yeah and WU-TANG, who teaches you to diversify your bonds @!#$%

Joined May 19, 2001
i've never gone to bumpershoot. i really want to go.
I pity da foo who made dis post.

Joined Jul 21, 2002
The third day, Joss Stone, John Legend, Lupe Fiasco, and Wu Tang Clan...sounds interesting
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
choiboi22@gmail.com

Joined Jul 29, 2001
The best thing will be The State on the comedy stage. Definitely have to camp out for that one.
Ray / & KEVIN/ & Rashard / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

Joined Jul 4, 2004
if anyone is too lazy to stand in line and wait
or just to lazy to get main stage tickets for the following:

gym class heroes on that saturday
fergie and sean paul on sunday :stoneface:
Team Pacific Northwest​

Joined Apr 28, 2003
ronnskizzle
Keep the Sonics in Seattle

Kevin / & Chris/ & Jeff / & Luke / & Delonte / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan
Out of towners don't be knowin about the best-kept's/Ain't nothing better than the summer in the NORTHWEST

Joined Mar 27, 2001
I'll probably go to the 3rd day, none of the groups jump out at me except Wu Tang though.
TeamMUFC​
ROONEY #10​
CHAMPIONSAGAIN!​

Joined Jul 4, 2004
i just need an idea of how many
main stage tickets (not admission tickets, just the concert tickets)
for monday (joss stone, john legend, lupe, wutang)
i would need to pick-up

lenard - 4
viet - 2
ben - 3
ExileUE - 4
jason - #?
ljlukelj - 3

anyone else?
aim - ronnskizzle

Team Pacific Northwest​

Joined Aug 21, 2006
hey man I could use some tickets. say 3?
Team Pacific Northwest​
My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.​

Joined Jul 29, 2001
Why would need him to hook you up with mainstage tickets? All you do is walk into the festival and get one at the info booths. They never run out before about 4:00, and aside from when the gates first open for the festival, there's never a line to get them.

Joined Jul 4, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr]Why would need him to hook you up with mainstage tickets? All you do is walk into the festival and get one at the info booths. They never run out before about 4:00, and aside from when the gates first open for the festival, there's never a line to get them.[hr][/hr]
Team Pacific Northwest​

Joined Apr 8, 2004
^I got mine for $30 but i think they're $35 now.

Never been before but Wu-Tang being there forced me to buy a ticket.

We Have an APB on an MC Killah, looks like the work of a Masta

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now