WHO"S GOIN TO BUMBERSHOOT?

Yo I got 2 tickets to Sundays show with Sean Paul and Fergie etc. I'm tryin to get rid of them so if anybody wants to PM me i can meet you at the front entrance or something
Team Pacific Northwest​

pnw nters
i have 2 bumbershoot tickets for tomorrow (monday)
john legend, lupe, wu-tang
regularly $35
buy them off me for $25 each
aim - ronnskizzle

Team Pacific Northwest​

^ i'm interested check your pm
Items on eBay (None right now): My eBay Selling Page
Jordan 1 OLNL (BMP) Package sz 9, 9.5, 14 for sale. $255 Paypal/Money Order shipped, Prices are FIRM.
Split package: $135 for Black Toes, $130 for Black/Yellow.
Team Pacific Northwest​

saw a bunch of NTers yesterday...post your pics!
276258975.jpg

276258879.jpg

276258877.jpg

276258881.jpg
:\
ohwell.gif

dammit i can't believe i missed last night's performance. did everyone from Wu-tang show up including method man? what songs did legend/lupe do

my dad talked to wu tang today at the airport(he works at the ticket counter..checked them in) said they were really nice guys.
TeamMUFC​
ROONEY #10​
CHAMPIONSAGAIN!​

The Wu-Tang concert was mad live, everyone was there except for GZA.
We Have an APB on an MC Killah, looks like the work of a Masta

Ghost didn't show up either.
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​
KEVIN / & JEFF/ & Wally / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

"Ay Lupe...Ay Lupe, Ay Lupe!"

Scott's salmon salad was the truth! Did anyone take their T-Mobile pass to an actual store yet? If so, what'd you get?

Ben your pictures are great! I wish I'd went that close. I've got just a few pictures from Bumpershoot. Some didn't turn out the way I wanted them to since I really was trying to be discreet about having a detachable zoom lens. Didn't want any security heckling me. But...I Brought it along because I couldn't handle standing in a sea of people, it looked pretty scrunched up.

Mr. JL's arrival
5yitklk.jpg

I paparrazzi'd Lupe backstage arriving for JL's performance
4lxgytz.jpg

Get 'er John
61wxzqd.jpg

I tried to take a picture of this guy's dope Supreme cap but he kept bobbing his head too fast to John Legend's Ordinary People. He's got quite the stache and specks.
6ex8f7o.jpg

Lupe's Entrance
6f9tbas.jpg

4p1ssph.jpg

Lupe big-ups GOODs!
2f093rt.jpg

Benny the Lion King
4mr8its.jpg

The sign language interpreter didn't know how to interpret Lupe's "$%@* Bush!"
4klb1vo.jpg

And Wu's Entrance
2s0zn5y.jpg

4utkt39.jpg

Oh... And who else caught Parrot Man?
6c679dv.jpg
DRepresenting the North Seattle area

omfg that damn bird guy was crazy he had it goin up and kissin people, @#%$?! That bastard pushed his way all the way up to the front too i'm still pissed
62srtd5.jpg

4pesjzb.jpg

4kf1991.jpg

6h85ztl.jpg

62iaow5.jpg

63wqnvk.jpg

6bbdlht.jpg

4lrc7qp.jpg

40ff0pf.jpg

My girl took this pic for me in the stands
4qqw18g.jpg
Team Pacific Northwest​

GOODS got much love at Bumbershoot...and not just from Lupe. I saw a bunch of people rocking their gear...especially hats.

aye derrick the guy in the supreme hat was ronnskizzle. oh yea who was the kid walked out off the concert because there griffeys sole ripped
Team Pacific Northwest​

Back
Top Bottom