Who said Tiger Woods was cheap??? Vol. 10 million reasons he's not

[h1]http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/01/tiger-woods-mistress-rachel-unchitel-payout-prenup/[/h1]
[h1]10 Million Reasons Tiger Was Afraid of Rachel[/h1]
Posted Apr 1st 2010 12:15AM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned Rachel Uchitel -- the pilgrim of alleged mistresses -- settled up with Tiger Woods for waaaaaaay more than you think ... as in $10 MILLION!!

0331_tiger_rachel_getty_96396458_96870946_ex.jpg

There were numerous reports Rachel settled on the brink of holding a Gloria Allred-style news conference for anywhere between $2 - 5 million.

But our sources -- and they are good -- tell TMZ Tiger was so concerned with the depth and detail of information from Alleged Mistress #1 that they folded like a cheap suit, and offered the huge $10 million sum in return for an ironclad confidentiality agreement.

TMZ has learned the actual settlement could fluctuate $1 million either way, depending on future circumstances. But the baseline is $10 mil.

Compare Rachel's settlement with what other A.M's received, if they got anything at all. We're told several mistresses got several hundred thousand dollars, and others got nothing. That speaks volumes about how much Rachel knows.

Insiders are saying Rachel's settlement could be a precursor to what Elin Nordegren could get if she pulls the plug on her marriage to Tiger. Reports that Elin could get $300 million under the prenup are absurd. It's more likely the prenup is in the $5 - 10 million range, with provisions for support. But insiders tell us -- with the backdrop of Rachel's settlement -- there's no way Tiger would get off cheaper than $20 mil.

eek.gif
if this is true

i dont care. all i took from this tiger fiasco is between him and obama, 2010 should be a good year for the black man who's into white women.

dude will barely buy a #@%%! a subway sammich, but he throws down 10 million to a bird to keep it down?
nahhhhh.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

i dont care. all i took from this tiger fiasco is between him and obama, 2010 should be a good year for the black man who's into white women.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I did get why you pay a woman that much money unless she has a photo of you dressed in womens clothes or something. Everybody knows you cheated. I think he should just act like he doesnt care and he wouldve made out better.

Tiger is such a dumb $#$. Dude played this situation all wrong. All he had to do split up with his wife, and kept it moving. Having press conferences and settling with some bird for 10 million? So dumb, should have just kept it moving.

-The Juice

Wow, for all that I would've said "@+%# it" and let her do whatever. His reputation is already "ruined" in the eyes of some, whatever she has probably wouldn't do much more harm...

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

Wow, for all that I would've said "@+%# it" and let her do whatever. His reputation is already "ruined" in the eyes of some, whatever she has probably wouldn't do much more harm...
nah - this broad def knows more than the others...theres no stopping the sex tales etc etc but the machine behind him can work past that- whatever this chick here knows is bigger- they def paid her off for a reason

it could be drugs, certain situations with sponsors, other people involved, *+#! activities etc- it def aint the regular affair

What's 10 million dollars to Tiger? I mean, seriously.

exactly - and the number is from a "source" so they will just deny it forever...Tiger wont feel or even notice his stack 10mil lighter...but i doubt he even footed the bill...theres billions and billions of $ at stake on his rep...

I wouldnt have gave her nothing but she would have been in a mysterious car wreck :wink

At first I was like "what the !+*! would you do that for?",but who knows what it is that she knows! He could have participated in some real bugged out and ill %@$% that probably would do more damage to his rep than him actually JUST sexin' these broads up!

Back
Top Bottom