Who saw RAGE last night at Coachella???????

If you went how was it? I have my tickets for rock the bells and can't wait to hear them again.

i wish i had seen them play... i still cant believe that they are back.
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

Word on the Coachella forum is that they truly stood up and played amazing.

I was there all Saturday and had an amazing day.

Saw (in order)

Steve Aoki
The Fratellis
Hot Chip
Peter Bjorn & John
The Decemerists
Kings of Leon
the Arcade Fire
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Tiesto

Man, what an amazing day of music!
Burn them instead!
www.jitle.us is not worth your time to go there.

I tried getting on last night and it said I was banned. I almost cried.

my brother said it was insane. ill be seein em at rock the bells.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
The Greatest Franchise in NFL History​

I lost like 5 pounds just from sweating in the tents and in the sun
Burn them instead!
www.jitle.us is not worth your time to go there.

I tried getting on last night and it said I was banned. I almost cried.

The only Rock The Bells concert I was happy with was the 1st one with the true Wu-Tang reunion headlining.

Every other RTB event was just not crackin' for me...

The next one with R.A.T.M. might be good, but I don't know.

Bring back the Smokin' Grooves tour... Now those were the days.

September 30, 2006:

The day I only began to realize how stupid this is...

I saw them, I am not going to lie. Showed up at the Empire Polo Fields at 9:30pm. Didn't want to be there all day, I only wanted to watch RATM.

It was a looooooong drive to Indio. Hit up the Cabazon outlets to kill time.

As far as the performance it was great despite the technical difficulties. The rocked on even though you couldn't get Tim's bass lines or Brad's drums at full volume. Morello killed the set, words cannot describe what he does with his guitar, simply :wow:
eek.gif

I kind of wish they would have made a "We're Back" statement, but they didn't. Glad they finally spoke out on the G.W. Bush Administration + saying that American Presidents should be held to the same standard as other war criminals. A non-subliminal punch to all the sheep that cheered Husseins hanging but support the Bush Admin.

I don't want to get into politics, but it was a great show and a good tune up for Rock the Bells. I hope to see the other acts, but if it is a hot day, I will skip everything and just show up for RATM again.

RATM alone was worth the Sunday Only admission, :smokin
smokin.gif

PS- Lost my phone during "Calm Like A Bomb", >:
mad.gif
, kept calling it with my girls phone. I guess whoever picked it up got annoyed with my vibrating phone, so when they opened it to turn it off, I was all over them on a Jack Bauer type tip. I recovered my phone, :D
happy.gif
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

are they back for good, or is it just for a couple of shows, cause if it's for good I gotta go catch em
"How you gonna say I eat 9 burritos, I ain't never ate no 9 burritos man"

XBOX360 GT:DZ661

heard from my buddy who is in the music bus that theyre only back to get paid for a couple shows

gettin paid well too haha

yea rumors are they are only together for a couple of shows and maybe some overseas shows. but hopefully when they do shows and they see every seat sold out they will put out another quality album... i can wish!
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

Quote:
:smh:
smh.gif
to showing up to a weekend music festival at 9:30 on the last day

Last I checked the tickets were paid with my money. Sorry, but I don't care too much for Willie Nelson. The only other band I was interested in was The Roots, but they went on at 4-5pm, so basically I would have been stuck there watching people pass out and dehydrate. So I sacrificed seeing The Roots.

If it was up to me, the venue would have been different. I didn't like the drive and I didn't like smelling horse @#%$ and wet dirt. Unfortunately, this was RATM's first show back, and I have been waiting 7 years to see them, so like I said I would gladly pay $100 (face value) for the chance to see RATM and only RATM.

Plus, I only had the one day pass (4 Sunday).

I wish it was at a smaller venue, indoor, where the acoustics of the building would enhance RATM's powerful music.

I will be at Rock the Bells, a "festival" worth arriving to from the beginning. I am looking forward to that, it was tempting skipping Coachella since I got tix for RTB. However, RATM"s first show was too hard to pass up.

Empire Polo Fields = :x
sick.gif

Los Angeles Dodgers​

Did anyone get tickets to the KROQ weenieroast???
They have Linkin Park headlining a bunch of A list bands.
I was on ticketmaster.com trying to get them the second it turned 12 noon.
I waited like 7 minutes and it said they couldn't find any tickets for me.
WTHell is that about?
Nike Air Jordan III Pure$ / UNDEFEATED x VANS sk8 hi's sz. 10 / Rogue Status / NBHD and a whole lot more in my ebaysearch.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjoe_lbQQhtZ-1
TEAM DUNKINLO, if your not Dunkinlo your not on the team

my homie went, damn I wish I had gone

check the avy.
TeamFreshPrince

Team M.B.S.W.

Thats one dope avy LBMC. hook it up? hahaha
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

Quote:
Did anyone get tickets to the KROQ weenieroast???
They have Linkin Park headlining a bunch of A list bands.
I was on ticketmaster.com trying to get them the second it turned 12 noon.
I waited like 7 minutes and it said they couldn't find any tickets for me.
WTHell is that about?

Getting tickets to a show like this is worse than getting a very hyped Jordan release.
Los Angeles Dodgers​

Back
Top Bottom