Who should draft Stephen Curry?

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Europe.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

You can't be serious -_-

You compared a point guard to a center -_-

laugh.gif
The only reason T3B compared them was because they had the same lastname, nothing else.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

I just wanna see him on a squad that will give him a chance to develop.

And a squad that gets TV time.

So, not the Knicks.
As soon as the Knicks get any type of star talent on their team, they will be all over national TV. Curry might do that for them. And I'm aKnick fan that doesn't want him.

I feel like D'Antoni and Donnie Walsh are definitely going to grab him to help replace Nate in case they lose him to a big deal from someone else.

I mean i like Curry and all but really what makes some of yall think hell be better than lets say Eddie House in the NBA. I mean he cant play the point and heis wayy too small and not physical enough to hold his own at the 2 in the NBA.

Believe me i would take a Eddie Hpuse in a heartbeat on the Knicks a shooter like that would spread the floor and excel in our system plus Curry is smart andquick but idk if i would want him bad enough to use #8 on him when there are probably more game changing players on the board. But we'll see i mean i stilltrust the Donnie/D'Antoni combo for now and i like Curry's clutchness. I just cant see him making a huge impact in the NBA (look at House, Reddick,Kerr, Gobson, etc.) I really cant think of one undersized jump shooting 2 who has made an all-star type impact in the NBA. Maybe im wrong and maybe Curry isbetter but idk if someone thinks differently let me know why exactly.

I realize that its just the way D'Antoni's system works, but if we take Curry (more so because of his height), with him AND Gallinari...our defensivefuture doesnt look too bright...

I don't know why many people are hyping him up for the pros... Sure he's a great shooter, so was JJ. JJ is finally an above average player, but not anall-star. I'm seeing a similar path for Curry.

Originally Posted by nnarum

I don't know why many people are hyping him up for the pros... Sure he's a great shooter, so was JJ. JJ is finally an above average player, but not an all-star. I'm seeing a similar path for Curry.
Curry is more athletic though than JJ and has better PG skills. That is why i compared him more to Eddie House who is better than JJ but still notworthy of a #8 selection

Originally Posted by THE GR8

I don't know why many people are hyping him up for the pros... Sure he's a great shooter, so was JJ. JJ is finally an above average player, but not an all-star. I'm seeing a similar path for Curry.
Curry is more athletic though than JJ and has better PG skills. That is why i compared him more to Eddie House who is better than JJ but still not worthy of a #8 selection

Curry is 10X better than Eddie House

JJ is not an above average player. he is as average as they come.

but... yeah.. i agree with this.

I could see him in New York, Philly or Atlanta (depending on how Robinson's, Miller's and Bibby's situations work out).

He reminds me a bit of Jason Terry and Mo Williams, but I'm not sold on him. He could easily wind up as a Juan Dixon or Salim Stoudamire.

only thing i questioned was his strength and athleticism..tim grover should fix that

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I'm ok with the little douche on the knicks.
LMAO, You still mad?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Pretty Toney

That dude would absolutely SHINE in D'Antoni's system.
Yep.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Curry is more athletic though than JJ and has better PG skills. That is why i compared him more to Eddie House who is better than JJ but still not worthy of a #8 selection
Eddie House can barely dribble.

And I have never seen anyone mention 'Athletic' and Eddie House in the same sentence unless it was proceeded with 'Not very'

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Curry is 10X better than Eddie House
maybe but Eddie House balled pretty hard at ASU not to mention he was in the Pac 10 and not the Big South or whatever. Im not saying i think Houseis as good or better cause i dont. im just saying that they are similar. What makes you think Curry will pan out in the league when pretty much all playerssimilar to him havent... also House is more built than Curry.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Ya, NY is the perfect place.

Get that rap career jumpin off.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

son needs to cop some more of that free food...

and maybe he does know i couldnt tell but was that a Yanks hat??
nerd.gif

And the Kryptonite shout out in the song hes good with me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT:
I'm ok with the little douche on the knicks.
i feel the same way allen
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

On the Knicks, I can't see anyway he'd fail. He can flat out shoot, and he's crafty with the ball. D'Antoni made Chris Duhon into a gooddistributor this year, I think he could work with Curry.

Why I might not want him, is when we already drafted Gallinari, how unathletic and poor/weak on D are we gona be?

I am a HUGE advocate for Flynn on the Knicks, and under D'Antoni. He can become a great on the ball defender, play 40 minutes a night. He's athleticand can push the ball. You can't tell me that the D'Antoni's and Weber couldn't improve his shot. Your shot automatically improves in thissystem off the looks you get.

Having Flynn push the ball with Will on the wing and Gallo spotting up on the break would be a problem.

If we have the 7th, 8th, 9th pick I absolutely want Jonny Flynn.

But I could settle on Curry.

Back
Top Bottom