Who still eats jack in the box?

Joined Dec 3, 2014
Just had two tacos and they are so damn trash will never eat from their again

It has me so heated [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

I need some better options for late night food

two zero five

Banned
Joined Apr 30, 2011
Aint Jack In The Box a burger place? Why you cop tacos? Yo folks aint grill for the forth? #Poar

Never had JITB.......

Joined Dec 3, 2014
Aint Jack In The Box a burger place? Why you cop tacos? Yo folks aint grill for the forth? #Poar

Never had JITB.......
Nah man my mom didnt let me copnsome hot dogs to throw on the grill..

Because their burgers are garbage

I think ima cop some in n out insteat but it closes in like an hour i think smh

Mr.Guy

formerly timidtebow
Joined Jul 3, 2013
You should have copped the big cheeseburger on sourdough bread or the ultimate breakfast sandwich. The tacos are usually banging though. Jack is hands down one of my favorite fast food restaurants behind What A Burger. Too bad I'm not eating meat anymore so I dont **** w fast food anymore.

Joined Aug 14, 2012
^
This man knows.
I texted you back B.
Shoulda got the jr bacon cheese burger on sourdough

Joined Aug 7, 2008
They don't do the munchie meal round your way? :lol:

Its gross as hell when you think about it for too long but what the hay. A hellapeño burger, curley/regular fry, two tacos, and a drink for 6$?? :smokin

Last edited:
Joined Mar 5, 2005
Why would you go to a burger place and get tacos expecting it'd be straight. That's like me going to a Chinese restaurant for a burger expecting it to be great. You need to get the Ultimate Cheeseburger, Sourdough Jack, or Jumbo Jack than you can have meanigful opinion.

Joined Jul 29, 2001
You went to Jack in the Box for tacos. TACOS. At a burger spot. Jack is solid in the burger department, probably the best fast food there is. But you went for tacos. You deserve everything you got.

AZwildcats

Supporter
Joined Oct 31, 2009
Waffle House sucks gazzelle ****. Jack in the box is better than Taco Bell an McDonald's

Joined Feb 3, 2015
Ok, so its not just not me. Jack=basura now. It's damn near uneatable. I don't know if I didn't notice before but damn they suck...

Joined Dec 13, 2004
Buttery Jack is pretty good.
This. I like the Sourdough Jack too, that's my go to burger there.

Their tacos were never that good, I used to just eat it with my friends during high school because they were dirt cheap.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now