Who still eats jack in the box?

I had Jack in the Box for the first time 3 weeks ago. Whatever bacon-Swiss burger they have. That **** was amazing. I don't do fast food often, but if I'm grabbing a burger I'll go to Jack in the Box now. JITB >> Whataburger

FTW
Screen-Shot-2014-04-03-at-10.54.56-AM-600x335.png

I haven't eaten Jack In The Box in 2+ years.

Something seriously changed in their menu or whatever crap they use in their food.

Also I just remember how much foul gas their breakfast menu and ultimate crosiant combo meal use to give me :lol:

The company started in my hometown in San Diego and even till now they still advertise and pay people to be food testers for their new crap at their headquarters in San Diego :lol:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/jack-in-the-box-innovation-center-san-diego

Last edited:
Only had Jack in the box a few times,we don't have them here in KY but from what I remember it was decent for cheap late night food....Definitely don't beat other cheap late night options like Steak N Shake,White Castle, and Waffle House though...

Yo, since when is Jack In The Box considered a burger spot?

Thats my problem with Jack in the Crack.

They sell so much, aint no way any of its good. How you sell, burgers ,mexican food AND chinese food on a fast food level?

Doin too much.

McDonalds >>

This what I do: Get a sausage cheese biscuit with a hashbrown. Put the hashbrown between the biscuit. **** is crack :x :pimp:

Thats my problem with Jack in the Crack.

They sell so much, aint no way any of its good. How you sell, burgers ,mexican food AND chinese food on a fast food level?

Doin too much.

:x

I had JITB once when i was down south it was extra average and this food dudes are posting has me wondering if it was even that.

McDonalds is TRASH

instant stomach ache from everything on the the menu.

I love Jack in the Box. It's a damn shame the nearest one is 120+ miles away. |I

still love their tacos

their sirachi burger and buttery jack are pretty good too

lmao jack n the box is literally the worst fast food.  

i pray for your bowels b
my bowels lined with leather b JITB good with me 

y'all who 
sick.gif
 @ jack in the crack obviously don't know how to order

Get the sourdough, hold the fries, order bacon cheddar potato wedges, then strawberry fanta. If you're feeling extra fat get the oreo milkshake. This will satisfy any drunk feeling or hangover or that last minute dinner plan

Last edited:
my bowels lined with leather b JITB good with me 

y'all who :x  @ jack in the crack obviously don't know how to order

Get the sourdough, hold the fries, order bacon cheddar potato wedges, then strawberry fanta. If you're feeling extra fat get the oreo milkshake. This will satisfy any drunk feeling or hangover or that last minute dinner plan

:lol:

This dude knows. :nthat:

Sometimes I'll order jacks spicy chicken sandwich with bacon ON sourdough, bacon cheddar potato wedges, jalapeño poppers, two tacos, tons of buttermilk ranch, and a Oreo milkshake.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom