who stole my ganja

jt air jt

Banned
i was arrested for a high speed chase just earlier this week. eventually i went to jail for a couple of days but today when i took my car out of the impound i noticed my medication was gone. are the cops allowed to do this? i have a medical license stating that the marijuana is prescribed under my name - can anyone shed light?

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

i was arrested for a high speed chase just earlier this week. eventually i went to jail for a couple of days but today when i took my car out of the impound i noticed my medication was gone. are the cops allowed to do this? i have a medical license stating that the marijuana is prescribed under my name - can anyone shed light?
Pics of car.

laugh.gif

How much was taken?

if it's less than an 8th just take the L (pun?)

the laws are still in a grey area, if you place a complaint they might just ignore it, kinda how cops ignore people smoking weed in Cali

still illegal under the fed law

it was a little under an oz

should I file a lawsuit against the tow truck company?

the cats at the impound took your money this morning and they're gettin high off your stash tonight

impound lot owners / tow truck drivers are some of the grimiest dudes out there

I got caught in Elk Grove, Ca with doja and with a legal prescription. They took it from me and said I had to file a claim with the police station to return my confiscated property. I had about 19 grams mind you, but when it was all said and done, I got back about a .8. Yes, you read that correct! From having 19gs to only a .8 of a gram.

Bottom Line - It most likely is the dudes at the impound, but I wouldn't put it past the cops either.

Their was a case in the humboldt I believe. The cops took a patients legal medicine and didn't return it. Dude sued the city and won like 200gs

an O?

Did you ask the tow company if they picked it up? Mention you need it for a nedical condition.

but Im positive its gone for good.....

Shouldn't you be more worried about the high speed chase charge? What happened? Why did you run?

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

grin.gif

high speed? chase?

gimme my mary jane i shoulda batted dude for stealing my benjamin

i just need to know if i can take back what is mine, or if i can pursue this situation "legally"

Back
Top Bottom