who sucks more?...lil wayne or camron?

Quote:
Nothing to do with talent, but Cam and Wayne ARE more likely to be remembered than Nas.
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MOST idiotic statement posted thus far in this thread, props!

You really expect a top 5 DOA rapper not to be remembered but some scrubs will.

Quote:
i'll take hit em up over those 2 tracks
We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases
Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

Quote:
You really expect a top 5 rapper not to be remembered but some scrubs will.
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

Quote:
and then i wouldn't take your views on music seriously.

Regardless of what you think or wanna believe..everyone has a different opinion and taste in music..

Quote:
No and they are thirsty to d/l not buy. This dude never will go platinum

Carter 2 went plat

Quote:
Nothing to do with talent, but Cam and Wayne ARE more likely to be remembered than Nas.
thinks
....Da Upper Echelon Don....​

",,,cocked the baby 9mm, that N' gravy mine...*clanked him*-what was he thinkin on my corner when it's 'Pay-Me' time?"

^lol, jesus, comprehension skills be shot in the music forum... homie just said "it aint have nothin to do wit talent" lol...that was my only reason for responding.

",,,cocked the baby 9mm, that N' gravy mine...*clanked him*-what was he thinkin on my corner when it's 'Pay-Me' time?"

Quote:
No and they are thirsty to d/l not buy. This dude will never go platinum
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Tha Carter II
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

this is a toughy.

wayne is leant so much son forgot what sober is. yeah he has SOME nice punches and i'll even give him the carter 2. but everything else by him is trash. the drought 2 is people overhyping weak songs and lame punches because he has flow.

cam..well like someone said in the "just us" thread..son is slightly ******ed. but we all know there is a fine line between genius and ******ed (or some like that). kind of like the ******ed dude in that movie 'dreamcatcher'. that movie was terrible. anyway, cam can spit but he just ain't all there.

i say wayne sucks more.
...TEAM RAPTORS !
In Colangelo I Trust!

Quote:
He still gets d/l waaaaay more than copped believe that
TEAM EAGLES

Why is it that when people judge an artist, when people have nothing to respond with, they take it personal (ie Jape, your beats suck)?

Seriously, is that the best you guys could come up with ? Stick to the topic at hand.
Mez 1 presents...Nas is God's Son (The Remix): Coming Soon
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
(Size 9-9.5) BMP $199, Fred 3s $140, CG 11s $250, West/OG 20s $89, Penny 4 Blk/wht $50, etcwww.Original Soles.comMyspaceSoundclickeBay Auctions

To the thread starter, for someone that's supposedly not a "Dipset or Cam" fan, you stay D riding them.

Seriously, go check EVERY SINGLE Dipset related thread in the music forum and i bet this fool is in every one of them. You seem more obsessed with Dipset then their own fans cause you stay checking for anything new they do.
One Love, One Trust
"Being the nothing to someone who is your everything is a lot like being a trainer for a boxer. She's constantly fighting the world, thinkin' she's unloved and alone, not knowing the one with the greatest love and support has always been in her corner. You tell her to watch for the right hook, and she still gets pummeled by it. Sooner or later, you just wanna throw in the towel."--MANCHILDyoko

Quote:
Why is it that when people judge an artist, when people have nothing to respond with, they take it personal (ie Jape, your beats suck)?
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

F.C.BARCELONA
---myspace.com/JAPEsbeats---

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Team Pacific Northwest
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
ARENAS-STEVENSON-BUTLER-JAMISON-HAYWOOD
"MY SWAGGER WAS PHENOMENAL" -GILBERT ARENAS​

It's because Nas is boring...simple. He doesn't actually have a personality to talk about when it's all said and done. The only thing Nas has done to make people remember him is Ether. We all agree that Nas is waaay better than Cam and Wayne at rapping. Still, if he was missing for any amount of time, nobody would care...
Due to the fact that fiscally I'm extremely grandiose at this juncture, I can now be referred to as J.R. Paperstacks
Subscribe To This...​
I got money schemes that come to me in my dreams...

Quote:
JR Paperstacks

from reading that, like I said, basically what you mean

Quote:
You prolly mean, they gon prolly be remembered more to YOU,

not by the HipHop community, no where close...
Quote:
a couple dudes you be around....

Back
Top Bottom