who sucks more?...lil wayne or camron?

:lol:
laugh.gif
Relish you can't let Jape bait you into this
It's what he thrives on

ninjahood let me fix your inquality a lil bit....

illmatic.jpg
I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death....​

:rofl:
roll.gif
@ Jape and Relish goin back n forth youd be better off just sayin hes stupid instead of da same old ya beats suck line

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
@ you taken pride in gettin ppl in the sports forum to say "chea" like typin it is sayin it :lol:
laugh.gif

Im now seeing how weak minded dudes are on here and yall poor insults. A lot of salty cats in here :rofl:
roll.gif

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

damn...this is a hard one........
uhm...
let me think...the guy who said,

"And I'm still cole like Keisha's family"

or the guy who said.

"You don't know bout the cases I get
Court case, briefcase, suitcase cases of cris"

i pick wayne...

at least cam is entertaining.

bot are hot...

thats why the thread starter made a post about them and thats why this is 11 pages strong.
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans​
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

I like both these dudes man, they both got that flow that u know its them even if sum1 wrote it on a sheet of paper lol. cam is the better of the two tho

"...mayb they'll squeez / ima piano I got 88 keys"

"came thru in the range, same color a yoohoo / yall aint know that's the same color as DOO DOO / I'm the @#%$ call me pepe le poo poo"

"..now its round 1 DONE ding ding ding / cash, ching ching ching, call me the bling bling king"

lol
EMAIL:ja3killa23@tmail.com
AIM: ja3killa23
130 bars! CLICK HERE!////\\\\HEAT, 99s 94s XIs IXs Is Grapes blk/metVs cheap!
*DESEPTAKONS*
*TEAM HEAD SPINNAS*

Wayne sux more...his voice is the most annoying sound I've ever heard in my natural life...
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

Back
Top Bottom