who sucks more?...lil wayne or camron?

GUILLERMO & JR hit the nail on the head, Nas is better than both to the average fan he is the least relevant. Dude is fighting for recognition by naming his album "N_____" (Don't forget Hip-Hop is dead) Lil Wayne's "Greatest Rapper Alive" gimmick & Cam's "disappearance" days trump that pathetic attempt to gain attention. Remember, in a time when everyone is getting a reality show, Nas' is cancelled b4 it even aired. I don't think Cam & Wayne would have that problem...

Quote:
your impressed by secondary sh.. when its mainly music you should be focused on.
:smh:
smh.gif
Last FM​

Quote:
Lil Wayne's "Greatest Rapper Alive" gimmick & Cam's "disappearance" days trump that pathetic attempt to gain attention.

Nah, that sound biased... regardless of ya view on it ( I thought it was corny og), that name controversey was being covered by CNN and @#%$, alot of prominent people in entertainment came out wit a statement....Wayne just made a song where he said "Im hiphop, and I aint dead, Im alive" or somethin, everybody and they moms was talkin bout the current state of hiphop, that had to do wit Nas last album...

Cam missing was just followed on the internet (alot of which was dudes clownin him), yall talkin bout ''casual listeners'', most of them N's aint even realize nothin bout Cam, he was in the same place he was at to most. some of yall is overrating Cam's status heavy...

Quote:
Wasn't this argument based off current relevancy?
right now
....Da Upper Echelon Don....​

",,,cocked the baby 9mm, that N' gravy mine...*clanked him*-what was he thinkin on my corner when it's 'Pay-Me' time?"

Quote:
It's because Nas is boring...simple. He doesn't actually have a personality to talk about when it's all said and done. The only thing Nas has done to make people remember him is Ether
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Goooooooooonies
...He looks determined without being ruthless..Something heroic in this man, there's a courage about him..Doesn't look like a killer..Comes across so calm, acts like he has a dreamFull of passion....

Quote:
the main thing Nas will be remembered for will be him beefing with Jay. that caused controversy and put him in the spotlight, and people like controversy and seein how people will react under pressure.

now, im sure many of yall will be like, Nas will be mainly remembered for Illmatic, but its a whole lot of people, yes, a whole lot of people that like Nas, but cant name 1 song off Illmatic.

So no one will remember Nas for One Mic or If I Ruled The World or NY State Of Mind for challenging hip-hop with his Hip-Hop Is Dead title... yeah he will be always synonymous with the Jay vs Nas battle but he will also be remembered for his other contributions. I bet you didn't think a cat from Magnolia Projects back in the mid 90's rocked to Nas but B.G himself said listening to Illmatic made him want to become a rapper, what about Lupe that patented his whole album after It Was Written... Nas' influence continues to lives on no matter how irrelevant or square you think son is.

Quote:
"we dont listen to nas 'round here, he a nice rapper, but his is too complex, i dont feel like listenin to all that he be talkin 'bout, and dont try to use them big words to try and change my opinion, we just dont wanna hear that "

Then yall cats kill me with that recycled excuse about Nas is too complex, question do you read literature, do you watch documentaries or the news. If your an ordinary n....a that just be on the block or 9-5 cat with no type of activities that elevate your mind then ofcourse he's too complex-- plus thats destructive to yourself if you don't keep yourself informed. MLK, Maya Angelou, Earl Graves Sr, Toni Morrison, WEB DuBois, Robert Hayden these are complex intellectuals, Nas is just an ordinary dude that thinks, thats it--people forget that Nas dropped outta highschool so all he did to gain knowledge was do all the aforementioned like read literature, watch documentaries & kept himself informed. A dude like Canibus is waaaaaaaayyyy more complex than Nas. Yall act like Nas just be rapping about astrology or aesthetics in his songs... Actually to me Jay is way more complex when he's lyrical than Nas is.
Quote:
Remember, in a time when everyone is getting a reality show, Nas' is cancelled b4 it even aired. I don't think Cam & Wayne would have that problem...
We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases
Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

Quote:
"we dont listen to nas 'round here, he a nice rapper, but his @#%$ is too complex, i dont feel like listenin to all that @#%$ he be talkin 'bout, and dont try to use them big @#%$ words to try and change my opinion, we just dont wanna hear that @#%$"
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

Quote:
Once again does a reality show make your legacy that more recognizable. Flav Flav was actually respected as being a member of PE before Flavor Of Love now duke is a joke. Camron is a clown so im sure it would be quite easy for him to attract viewers because we all love buffoonery. I mean so what if Nas doens't have a personality i respect him for his music and could care less about anything else.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Reppin' the DFDubb aka D-Town​
214 & 972
"You CAN'T walk in my shoes, our feet was made different..."

I was w/ you till you had Atlanta as an honarble mention.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAMATLANTAHAWKS
I AM.. The Remix Album

Quote:
Then yall cats kill me with that recycled excuse about Nas is too complex, question do you read literature, do you watch documentaries or the news. If your an ordinary n....a that just be on the block or 9-5 cat with no type of activities that elevate your mind then ofcourse he's too complex-- plus thats destructive to yourself if you don't keep yourself informed.

yo, i said MY BOYS said that to me, these aint MY views, and you are right they DO NOT read literature. they DO NOT look at the news or read the newspaper unless one of our boys is in it. and they dont want to. and my point is, that there are lots and lots and lots of people who like rap, but feel the same way.

Quote:
they DO NOT look at the news or read the newspaper unless one of our boys is in it. and they dont want to.
laugh.gif
They need to get it together then. No excuse for that.

You must REALLY like Wayne & Cam son. You took this to heart.
Dude got mad because I pulled cards on these cats being ignorant to the world at large...........

Wow :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
I knew yall was wild but cmon. Do ppl not know YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO TAKE CAM OR WAYNE THREADS SERIOUSLY!!!! Especially the posts

EzFlash chill
bscan chill
BFA chill

Yall Ns KNOW YOURE RIGHT why bother? Why not quote every post and respond with :rofl:
roll.gif

Jape this thread went from a good funny thread to a hilarious great thread. Ive seen you clown like 3 dudes in da past few days and all they comeback with are how "whack" your beats are :lol:
laugh.gif
like you cant take their opinions seriously when you see who their fav rapper is. Ya beats is hot to me no d-ride

Nobody wanted to be NaS? he wont be remembered like Cam and Wayne :lol:
laugh.gif
Cam'ron, and Method Man and you want me to take Wayne and the Cam today seriously?

Imma just watch the rest of you emotional Ns get butt hurt over some rappers. :lol:
laugh.gif
N_ said cuz NaS dont own a label he aint gonna be remembered :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
laugh.gif

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

Quote:
Yall Ns KNOW YOURE RIGHT why bother? Why not quote every post and respond with LOL

You right. Dude just went hard for NT fame & caught me off guard though.
I come here for various opinions on music. That's it....... This dude wants to be internet popular & he got at the route instincts in me.

Quote:
"we dont listen to nas 'round here, he a nice rapper, but his is too complex, i dont feel like listenin to all that he be talkin 'bout, and dont try to use them big words to try and change my opinion, we just dont wanna hear that "
eek.gif

you really think these people are gonna be the ones remembering music, from what they said I'd be surprised if they live past 20.

Back
Top Bottom