"Who the F is Joe Budden?" - Method Man

Joe budden is a F'n idiot I was waiting for someone to say something. I hope everyone he dissed in that video gets at him. Wait a minute I take it backdont give him shine let Saigon take off this overemotional sissy

Yea cuz we saw how much impact & relevancy Saigon had
laugh.gif
smh.gif

ehhh, funny thing is Joe Budden was being honest and they'd prolly be cool otherwise.

Blackout is a dope album but he hasn't been on a level to see Buddens since "Meth vs. Chef"
Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Joe budden is a F'n idiot I was waiting for someone to say something. I hope everyone he dissed in that video gets at him. Wait a minute I take it back dont give him shine let Saigon take off this overemotional sissy
eyes.gif

he was only being honest.
how Pun said it?
"too many D riders ruining the game" or something like that.
at least he didnt hold his tongue, rappers are just too sensitive.

Joe budden is a F'n idiot I was waiting for someone to say something. I hope everyone he dissed in that video gets at him. Wait a minute I take it back dont give him shine let Saigon take off this overemotional sissy

True

Cant really blame Meth

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

eyes.gif

how Pun said it?
Im not saying he should have been like "Yup Meth is better than me" on video. Or not do a video and respect people. He can believe hesbetter than every rapper (which he should being a rapper) but when you go on interviews and say Im better than Person A,B, and C expect those 3 people to getat you for being salty about a 3rd party's review. Just like no one would have cared had Jermaine Dupri said he was the best producer of all time. But whenhe said Im better than Timbo, Im better than Dr. Dre that's when you tread into dangerous waters. And JD got ate up so I wish the same for Joe Budden.

eyes.gif

how Pun said it?
Im not saying he should have been like "Yup Meth is better than me" on video. Or not do a video and respect people. He can believe hes better than every rapper (which he should being a rapper) but when you go on interviews and say Im better than Person A,B, and C expect those 3 people to get at you for being salty about a 3rd party's review. Just like no one would have cared had Jermaine Dupri said he was the best producer of all time. But when he said Im better than Timbo, Im better than Dr. Dre that's when you tread into dangerous waters. And JD got ate up so I wish the same for Joe Budden.

His disrespecting even went a bit further than that. Talkin' about Meth don't write his own rhymes and %@+. Joey could only dream of having Meth'sdiscography(yea i'm including the Wu albums as well as his debut) Joey got the right to his opinion but when he states his opinion its like he's onsome elitist %@+ with his nose up. Like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's a better rapper than Meth at this point in their careers. Pains meto say that because Meth's a coo cat and frankly I don't know Joey but can't stand the dude.

Method man should be suprised himself he was rated as high as he was. I mean Buddens put out the disclaimers and everything. he mentioned being a rapper andspecified rapper a few times. As an artist, Buddens is nothing, but there aren't too many people seeing Buddens as a rapper. and mad dudes get hurt overit but being a rapper is nothing in terms of notoriety. You have to be good as an artist to really get the clout you want

I said it before and I'll say it again, I don't blame Joey I blame his fans who keep hyping him to believe that he is some kinda hip hop savior. I rockwith Joey's music but he clearly needs another Saigon style reality check. I mean seriously, the audacity of son to try to isht on Meth
smh.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

His disrespecting even went a bit further than that. Talkin' about Meth don't write his own rhymes and %@+. Joey could only dream of having Meth's discography(yea i'm including the Wu albums as well as his debut) Joey got the right to his opinion but when he states his opinion its like he's on some elitist %@+ with his nose up. Like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's a better rapper than Meth at this point in their careers. Pains me to say that because Meth's a coo cat and frankly I don't know Joey but can't stand the dude.
eek.gif
, I watched the video 1.5 times, didnt hear/see that?

But honestly I thought it was obvious that a lot of Wu members are pretty wack on their own.
Meth popularity was built off of being the first solo artist from a refreshing group.
Took the sheep a long time to realize he wasnt as good as hyped up.
Tical and Blackout are the only albums I enjoy from him, and blackout was again, a group effort.
Originally Posted by RavageBX

I said it before and I'll say it again, I don't blame Joey I blame his fans who keep hyping him to believe that he is some kinda hip hop savior. I rock with Joey's music but he clearly needs another Saigon style reality check. I mean seriously, the audacity of son to try to isht on Meth
smh.gif
I blame Joey, he is his own man, I don't know why he is so bigheaded. that "I chose to leave the majors" cop out doesn't work onthe sheep(hip hop's majority)
if he wasnt cool with hot97 djs and lived in the same county as them he would have even less exposure than he already does.

I said it before and I'll say it again, I don't blame Joey I blame his fans who keep hyping him to believe that he is some kinda hip hop savior. I rock with Joey's music but he clearly needs another Saigon style reality check. I mean seriously, the audacity of son to try to isht on Meth
smh.gif
Co-Sign

first off. Why is Budden even entertaining to these list and dissing rappers STILL. This dude needs to worry about his own Career cuz out of EVERYONE mentionedon that list he has had damn near the worst discography. Whenever someone mentions Joe Budden they are like "who? *+@% that ___" and thats because hegot this attitude like his ##%% dont stink. Son might of killed Prodigy but Shook Ones > Joe Budden Career. Method Man might not be popping but Meth verseson some of his catalog > Joe BUdden Career.

Budden just needs to stop being mad at the world because he isnt poppin right now and take it for what it is....You did it to yourself

Actually...This list was just about rapping or being an artist? if this is about straight up rapping them Budden would rapcircles around most of the dudes on that list

Joey lost a lil respect on this one.... like Method Man is Lil Scrappy or somebody.... his first album is viewed by many as a classic, truthfully Meth only hasone bad album. [The Prequel] Tical 2000 was meh but not terrible. Joey on the other hand has came with 1 sub par album and a good sophmore album. Joey staypoppin off and truthfully his talent in terms of studio albums really doesn't back up most of his talk.

Saigon murked him so he needs to fall back with calling out people. When sh-- get hectic he throws up the white flag

His disrespecting even went a bit further than that. Talkin' about Meth don't write his own rhymes and %@+. Joey could only dream of having Meth's discography(yea i'm including the Wu albums as well as his debut) Joey got the right to his opinion but when he states his opinion its like he's on some elitist %@+ with his nose up. Like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's a better rapper than Meth at this point in their careers. Pains me to say that because Meth's a coo cat and frankly I don't know Joey but can't stand the dude.
eek.gif
, I watched the video 1.5 times, didnt hear/see that?

But honestly I thought it was obvious that a lot of Wu members are pretty wack on their own.
Meth popularity was built off of being the first solo artist from a refreshing group.
Took the sheep a long time to realize he wasnt as good as hyped up.
Tical and Blackout are the only albums I enjoy from him, and blackout was again, a group effort.

smh.gif
I blame Joey, he is his own man, I don't know why he is so bigheaded. that "I chose to leave the majors" cop out doesn't work on the sheep(hip hop's majority)
if he wasnt cool with hot97 djs and lived in the same county as them he would have even less exposure than he already does.

I don't think Meth is wack and I don't even think his popularity came from being the first out of the Wu. I just think he was the most marketable oneout of all of them. Its no surprise he's made his way into a decent acting career in film and television. He's got star quality and has had it from theget go.

And yea my fault about that comment above. Joey said that %@$ on his twitter page not in that Vibe video that's going around. He said a lot of wild %@$ onhis page but that one about Meth not writing his own %@$ was too far lol.

@NinoBless and dare I tell #$##*# that their beloved method man don't even write his own #$*+ !!!!! Defend that 1 $*%%%....12:58 PM May 10th from TwitterFon in reply to NinoBless
http://twitter.com/NinoBless/status/1756735657

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Joey lost a lil respect on this one.... like Method Man is Lil Scrappy or somebody.... his first album is viewed by many as a classic, truthfully Meth only has one bad album. [The Prequel] Tical 2000 was meh but not terrible. Joey on the other hand has came with 1 sub par album and a good sophmore album. Joey stay poppin off and truthfully his talent in terms of studio albums really doesn't back up most of his talk.

Saigon murked him so he needs to fall back with calling out people. When sh-- get hectic he throws up the white flag
You might've forgot it dropped since it was so garbage but 4:21 also was dropped by Meth.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Joey lost a lil respect on this one.... like Method Man is Lil Scrappy or somebody.... his first album is viewed by many as a classic, truthfully Meth only has one bad album. [The Prequel] Tical 2000 was meh but not terrible. Joey on the other hand has came with 1 sub par album and a good sophmore album. Joey stay poppin off and truthfully his talent in terms of studio albums really doesn't back up most of his talk.

You might've forgot it dropped since it was so garbage but 4:21 also was dropped by Meth.
4:21 was not garbage son, what you talking about. Definitely was a great rebound from The Prequel album

lol Meth doesnt wanna get into a battle with Joey....I think we all know meth is way past his prime....Joey would tear this dude up in a battle

Budden
smh.gif
Why the slick talk on twitter?
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
That's a %+*+% move. I swear this dude is on the internet far too much. I don't find it a good look that I think he seems like the type ofdude to be in this music forum having those ******ed arguments that go multiple pages like that Nas/3000 thread. Just focus on ya music fam, I ignored his Vibevid cuz at the end of the day how is it relevant? The list was whack, okay but going out ya way to send subliminal to other rappers or that slick talk wasunnecessary. If he really feel some way about other rappers and where they rank compared to him he shouldn't need that list to motivate him how about youeither continue to make better music or just diss all those %*#%%@ off the strength you think you better than them? Too much work Joey? I guess cuz you'drather talk shhh on youtube or tweet about it
eyes.gif

Dude just gonna end up digging more holes and burning more bridges. I actually hope this goes farther, so that the Wu Tang do like they usually do and not dissda *$%+# on some track but beat some sense in him at some event. I'd also love to see Royce stick to his words and jump in to the next beef Joey gets inlike he said he would. Slaughterhouse don't want it with the Wu, even if y'all think they washed up olddudes.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Budden
smh.gif
Why the slick talk on twitter?
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
That's a !++%% move. I swear this dude is on the internet far too much.
agreed, can't defend that.
Meth not write his rhymes?
eyes.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Buddens is an idiot for that one.

But I truly think Meth stands no chance to him in a "battle" whether off the dome or in-studio.

Back
Top Bottom