Who the hell did "MY NAME IS W$@*!" piss off?

^
How much property do you own/operate in the district, card puller?
laugh.gif

Where I choose to reside my family for safety/educational/cost of living reasons and where I was born, raised, and still rep and be at 2 weeksout of every month doesn't make me any less of a "representer" than you.

Everybody here and where ever I go know where I'm from... I don't have to annouce it.

Anything else while I'm on a roll?

For real though. I can see poking fun with just the mention of the stores and the reason why that was the store that fits...but to go that extra mile and makea cheesy looking graphic is what I don't like.

Hopefully his album is extra hot to silence a lof of this kinda stuff.

I would certainly purchase a Wale' album before a lot of the other "new" artist.

And, if I hear OJ The Juiceman one more day. :/

im mad they playin that song on the radio now like its brand new, i been bumpin that song for like a year and a half, lol

Brief comments
Any press is better than no press-Wale take it for what it is.
The Burlington graphics is funny but Commonwealth or Sumpreme would have been more correct.
EOH- you must have wore shades at least once.
OJ & GUCCI song is hot.
pimp.gif

^^ As I've been saying for over a year those two fellas are trash lyrically, but they are so catchy I can't stop listening to them

quarter pound half a pound whole pound AYE!

had me thnking they was talking bout burgers for a second lol...

iCan wrote:
quarter pound brick half a pound brick whole pound brick AYE!

Fixed.

My-T.

I've been on this board long enough to "observe". If you feel a certain way (which you obviously do) I am more than happy to talk about it inperson.

Just so the false "e-perception" isn't out there like I'm just an "e-personality"...

I paid for your lunch trying to talk to you...

And that was before any pre-2008 - 2009 actions on your behalf.

It is what it is...

I'm not malicious to be malicious; *consistent* bamma actions spark my words.

Proceed....

I can not fault you for your "perception" of me because I can not control that. But before you imply anything about me as a "person"onlineyou should consider talking to me before you make assumptions or judgments.

Lunch will be on me this time around if you want to talk again.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

iCan wrote:
quarter pound brick half a pound brick whole pound brick OKAY! AYE!

Fixed. Pressed

My-T.

Fixed

quarter brick, half a brick, whole brick aye...

quarter pound, half a pound, whole pound okay...

hundred pills thousand pills, servin major weight

juice man and gucci mane make the trap aye

lol.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

"flightman,"

Do you.

I deal with facts, and people who are consistently honest.

And lies or deceit, I address when I feel.

Most of what I post goes deeper than surface level, so peace onto you.
laugh.gif

I'm a CITY N'... (uptown)

Not a DMV N'...

Sue me.

Ain't my fault I was born at WHC in 1980...
Thats right SON SON.. You betta recognize!!!!

Sorry Kev.. I had to do it..
roll.gif

Negro I still think you be readin Poetry RIGHT before you post.. the way you reply to bammas
roll.gif

I sit here and think.." how the hell did Kev come up with that reply...? Respond.. but a brotha back in place.. slide back ot the topic and wosh a bammawell"

laugh.gif

And NOW you dudes are havin lunch...

Thats why I love this forum..

Dudes get at each other.. .. talk it out.. walk it out..and have lunch..

Good Day!!

Daaaggg I just got a new cam that does HD that I'm die'n to try out... can I come to the lunch, I don't have to be at the same table... it has apretty good telephoto lens and focus.

All jokes aside, I don't find the joke by Complex that serious at all, at all. Not even to make a thread about it on the local region but that's me! Iwould have just seen the snippet in the mag while dropping a duece (like I've seen him feat. on various other ads, print, mag) and chuckle'd and keptit moving. Not to mention at least the people at Complex know he is alive which is a good thing (and I don't mean that as a diss cause things quick to getmisconstrued around here), what I'm saying they thought to talk about him in one or another... means he is on the radar. People don't have to betalking about him AT ALL... I guess like folks say bad/good still publicity and if I was in his shoes, I'll laugh about it. So many other rappers getattack on a similar level if not worst and dont let it fade them, focus on making money and advancing the career would be my advice. Some rappers, would justlike to be talked about period!

ANYWAYS, where I stand as a fan... initially I didn't like his music and that's a fact but I've come around, specially after hearing that lastmixtape, won't lie and I enjoy his music now (specially compare to whats out at least on mainstream radio)... I'm proud son is from our area and repsit too. I wish him much much much success. At the end of the day what he sssshhh dont make any of us ssssshhh... but hopefully will provide good music to bump.As far as persona people (rappers) try to paint or identify themselves with, I never bought into any of it and me personally dont give a ph uck either... Imean I listen to the music, not what they portray outside of the music (dress, if they gangsta or not, talk, qoute them like its the gospel, etc etc etc)...cause it's just an image.

People are entitled to express their feelings or opinions toward someone or their music, he is a "public figure" now and shots will be thrown guessthey just hurt more when they are shots fired from your own home. With that being said, do we have to have a Wale related thread every two weeks? Like forreal.

Ppl inviting each other to lunch to talk things out

Last time i asked my co workers to go to Chilis and eat, they canceled once they heard the girls or couples were not coming cuz they didnt want the scene tolook like dudes are going on triple blind dates

laugh.gif

I wanna see if this is how things go over in other Regional Forums

Back
Top Bottom