Who the hell did "MY NAME IS W$@*!" piss off?

the dude scratch who wrote the xxl article is just a blogger for the xxl website. he gets no shine in the actual physical magazine. keep in mind that thatarticle/blog is simply his thoughts/opinions and doesn't reflect how the actual magazine feels about wale.

we all know wale ain't garbage. the blogger did exactly what he's paid to do though, which is blog some controversial, completelyone-sided ideas that will get reactions and hits on the site. that is all so it shouldn't be taken too seriously.

also, if he allows thiese litle articles to affect him negatively then he should prolly find another career. if anything, it should motivate him to go harderand turn it into a positive. also, like someone said, at least they are talkin about him. even tho, they did try him...

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

"Oodle noodle, Cockadoodle, Pockets look like Ramen Noodles!!!"

AYE!!!!

OK!!

pimp.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Last time i asked my co workers to go to Chilis and eat, they canceled once they heard the girls or couples were not coming cuz they didnt want the scene to look like dudes are going on triple blind dates
Yo... this cracked me up cause I know when other dudes invite themselves out we be like.. Yo.. you gotta sit at a different table.. lol.. Unlesswe are all in suits..

Back
Top Bottom