WHO THE HELL DOES JAMES HARRISON THINK HE IS VOL. ONE YEAR WONDER

I understand and respect the fact that he has the right to not go, but if your team goes, you go. That's pretty disrespectful to your teammates and yourorganization, not to mention the president of your country. But really, who gives a %%$@ what James Harrison's politics are.

And did some other athlete go on a rant about Marxism that I missed?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
...he didn't have to anyway but that's pretty weak...especially if he voted for Obama

He's not dumb. Seems like famous people only root for the winners and it's okay for them to bandwagon
grin.gif

I don't know. to me it's cool what he did. maybe i'm just mad that the *#@&*%$@ Cardinals didn't win it

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by kixofrinic

smh.gif

thats not cool
not cool at all

tired.gif

What the clip doesn't show is how 47 tried to cut him at the knees at the start of that all. Maybe he overreacted to that a bit, but it's not like he hurt the guy - just let him know he wasn't going to stand for him throwing his body at his knees.

I can't really understand, outside of this incident, why everybody hates this guy though. I think a lot of times on NT, you guys pick your favorites based much more on hype and where they played college than what they actually are as players. If this guy played at Miami or USC and was a first round draft pick, he'd be everybody's
pimp.gif
anytime his name was brought up.. but because he seemingly came out of nowhere and has killed the league the last two seasons, you all seem to hate him.

The only excuse I've ever heard for disliking him was that play above, and his domestic dispute - which the charges were dropped anyhow.

I dont' know - hater's gon' hate i guess.
laugh.gif
i don't understand how he's the "most hated SOB in the NFL" for such a short list of things, but whatever.
- Francisco threw a cut block, a LEGAL move.
- Cut blocks happen on EVERY play, he didn't "maybe" overreact, he overreacted.
- I'll give you Miami but USC? C'mon dude, I think everybody knows that USC and tOSU are the 2 most hated teamson NT.

Seen the interview and quote in its context and yeah........Dude is a certified idiot. Talk about captain obvious
laugh.gif
. He deserves the L

smh.gif

thats not cool
not cool at all

tired.gif

What the clip doesn't show is how 47 tried to cut him at the knees at the start of that all. Maybe he overreacted to that a bit, but it's not like he hurt the guy - just let him know he wasn't going to stand for him throwing his body at his knees.

I can't really understand, outside of this incident, why everybody hates this guy though. I think a lot of times on NT, you guys pick your favorites based much more on hype and where they played college than what they actually are as players. If this guy played at Miami or USC and was a first round draft pick, he'd be everybody's
pimp.gif
anytime his name was brought up.. but because he seemingly came out of nowhere and has killed the league the last two seasons, you all seem to hate him.

The only excuse I've ever heard for disliking him was that play above, and his domestic dispute - which the charges were dropped anyhow.

laugh.gif
i don't understand how he's the "most hated SOB in the NFL" for such a short list of things, but whatever.

Craftsy...you're my dude and all...but YOU KNOW that if Harrison was on another team other than the Steelers, you'd be singing a different tune abouthis comments. I remember (I think Nowitness can co-sign) you defending Harrison a while back as an upstanding citizen (while dissing Warren Sapp), but turninga blind eye towards him assaulting his GF. A little homerish don't you think?

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
30k7pu1.jpg

laugh.gif
@ yall still yappin' bout this. Yall need to let it go already. Damn. But as being 1 of the 6 Steelers fans here I see where Craftsy is coming from. Iguess he looks at it like this example. When you talk about your gf, wife, saying she's slow, no-good whatever you think only you can say that becauseshe's your wife. However, when someone says the same you immediately defend her. Whether right, wrong or opiniated.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif
I like that.
roll.gif
i concur. Son is keeping it real. And he did do the samething back in 06 when he was a legit nobody. Thats how dude feels, i kinda like that.

I saw this on ESPN this morning and couldn't believe it.

Fred Sanford " YOU BIG DUMMY!"

schmuck $$! dumb $$! goofy mark

Originally Posted by krazy88s

^^
laugh.gif
*looks at sig*
roll.gif
roll.gif
yeah as far as im concerned you can pretty much throw the crap prefix in front of any city in Ohio as well

I can see refusing to go because you disagree with the Presidents politics, I can see not going because your team sucked, I can see not going because you havefamilial obligations but not going because you won a championship?

I can see James having this conversation with himself, getting all worked up: "I cant believe this dude, Obama, would invite us to the White Houseafter we won a championship. DAMM, of all the nerve!"

This dude is a certified clown and an idiot. If anything he should go because the rest of his team is visiting the White House and if he had any respect forMr. Rooney he would go for his sake.

I saw this on ESPN this morning and couldn't believe it.

Fred Sanford " YOU BIG DUMMY!"

100% Truth.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

smh.gif

thats not cool
not cool at all

tired.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Craftsy...you're my dude and all...but YOU KNOW that if Harrison was on another team other than the Steelers, you'd be singing a different tune about his comments. I remember (I think Nowitness can co-sign) you defending Harrison a while back as an upstanding citizen (while dissing Warren Sapp), but turning a blind eye towards him assaulting his GF. A little homerish don't you think?
You're right - it's definitely me being a homer. But if his own fans can't defend him, who will? The guy isn't exactly makingfriends around the league
laugh.gif

I do still stand behind him as a fan - but I think it's important to note that I don't blindly defend ALL players from all my teams. The domesticissue with his wife, as I mentioned - was dropped by the DA, so I believe there was very little there. All it really amounted to was him slapping her over himwanting to baptize his son and her not allowing it - not exactly Ike Turner type stuff there. He copped to it all, took the anger management classes...it's done with. Dude took responsibility and handled his business.

In fact - the biggest thing in my opinion that he's done to make himself look bad is this most recent thing with the White House, which I still believe hasto be taken out of context somehow... just based on the fact that it makes zero sense the way it's worded. If I don't hear anything else, he'lldefinitely lose a few points in my book - but as a player, I've got no beefs with him at all.. he plays the game hard, he's battled to get where he isand he deserves the things he's gotten to this point.

- Francisco threw a cut block, a LEGAL move.
- Cut blocks happen on EVERY play, he didn't "maybe" overreact, he overreacted.
- I'll give you Miami but USC? C'mon dude, I think everybody knows that USC and tOSU are the 2 most hated teams on NT.

It was on a punt - where Harrison was not rushing the kicker. Dude went for his knees in a completely unnecessary way, when neither was going to be a part ofthe play. I'm not saying it was an illegal move on either guys part, but just as you guys seem to think he shouldn't have flipped on dude like that, idon't think 47 should've gone at his knees for no good reason there - JH was in blocking mode, not rushing mode. There's no reason to cut a guythere.

Nice to see Browns/Bengals fans getting their shots in while they can, not too many once the season starts...

As for James, this guy is off the wall and generally pretty angry. But it does equate to a great linebacker for the best defense in the league ( thanksLeBeau). As for his intelligence, well he did go to Kent State (just some MAC trash talk, no hard feelings to any Kent grads)!

And I'm surprised Tomlin didn't smack him for this, ha ha

Back
Top Bottom