WHO THE HELL DOES JAMES HARRISON THINK HE IS VOL. ONE YEAR WONDER

this guy is an idiot

[table][tr][td]Steelers' Harrison Skips Trip To White House[/td] [/tr][tr][td]16th May, 2009 - 4:38 pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
pit_pp.gif
MSNBC - Pittsburgh linebacker James Harrison will not join his teammates on a trip to the White House this coming Thursday.

President Obama invited the Steelers to Washington D.C. to honor them for winning the Super Bowl over the Cardinals.

"This is how I feel -- if you want to see the Pittsburgh Steelers, invite us when we don't win the Super Bowl. As far as I'm concerned, he [Obama] would've invited Arizona if they had won," said Harrison.

For what it's worth, Harrison also skipped the team's trip to the White House back in 2006 following their Super Bowl XL win[/td] [/tr][/table]

"This is how I feel -- if you want to see the Pittsburgh Steelers, invite us when we don't win the Super Bowl. As far as I'm concerned, he [Obama] would've invited Arizona if they had won," said Harrison.
laugh.gif
What an idiot.

i mean ever since he won Defensive player of the year... hes got to uphold his "pride"... does he not realize this has been a tradition longer thanhis sorry #%+ has been in the league

wow i thought this thread was about contracts or something...

Inviting winning teams to the whitehouse is the tradition..

Hes truly a dumb %%%...

Back
Top Bottom