Who the hell gave Swizz Beatz a permission to open his mouth?

5,643
11
Joined Dec 9, 2007
Seriously. I can't be the only one who thinks this dudes voice is just annoying on a whole other level.
Examples:

Welcome to the Jungle (WTT)

Fancy (TML)

On to the Next One (BP3)

Or am I just a lonely hater with this one? 
 

iammd

Banned
1,273
10
Joined Mar 9, 2010
Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

I think he tells people they can only use his beats if he gets to ruin the song in the process.
 This has to be the case.  I really don't see why any artist would voluntarily let that man get on any song.
  
 
14,400
241
Joined Feb 5, 2009
I mean it USED to add a little flavor to certain joints,but now not so much.His @*#% was ill back then too so...
 
9,480
13
Joined Jun 24, 2008
some songs i dont mind but then there are some like Welcome to the Jungle and the Power Remix where he f's it all up for me.
 
13,709
11,794
Joined Jan 7, 2003
See Ruff Ryders circa 97-99. Swizz put in work. He deserves the right to yell and shout whatever he wants. Whether garbage or hot, lol.
 
68,566
22,668
Joined Aug 1, 2004
Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

See Ruff Ryders circa 97-99. Swizz put in work. He deserves the right to yell and shout whatever he wants. Whether garbage or hot, lol.
and da fact that today's rappers flat out suck, he can somewhat spit a ok 16 and get his limelight as a artist now cuz ppl used to

his voice his da 90s.
 

g14

2,689
206
Joined Dec 3, 2010
He said himself he doesn't like jumping on artist track or even doing adlibs on the beats he sells

but the artist feel like that's what why they paying swizz in the first place


gotta make that money mannn! :swizz:
 
6,601
15
Joined Oct 7, 2007
I think its somewhat the appeal of a swizz beat. Thats his trademark sound that people want because it lets you know "this is a swizz track"

It annoys me too at times, but its sorta like his ad-lib to the beat. Its a bitter sweet thing
 

iammd

Banned
1,273
10
Joined Mar 9, 2010
Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

See Ruff Ryders circa 97-99. Swizz put in work. He deserves the right to yell and shout whatever he wants. Whether garbage or hot, lol.
and da fact that today's rappers flat out suck, he can somewhat spit a ok 16 and get his limelight as a artist now cuz ppl used to

his voice his da 90s.
You say some of the most ridiculous things.  Just because the rap scene isn't focused solely on NY doesn't mean the new rappers suck. There are just as many dope artists today as there was in the 90s and also an equal amount of crappy ones. Efff outta here.
  
 
2,646
57
Joined Apr 19, 2007
Originally Posted by IamMD

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

See Ruff Ryders circa 97-99. Swizz put in work. He deserves the right to yell and shout whatever he wants. Whether garbage or hot, lol.
and da fact that today's rappers flat out suck, he can somewhat spit a ok 16 and get his limelight as a artist now cuz ppl used to

his voice his da 90s.
You say some of the most ridiculous things.  Just because the rap scene isn't focused solely on NY doesn't mean the new rappers suck. There are just as many dope artists today as there was in the 90s and also an equal amount of crappy ones. Efff outta here.
The rap scene may have been heavily focused on NY in previous decades but you always had great artists from all over in the mix. Todays rappers do not measure up to the heavyweights of yesteryear. Fact. Over-saturated lanes in rap is what makes it possible for producers turned rappers to get way more shine than they did before. i.e. Timbaland, Swizz, Cool & Dre etc.
 
68,566
22,668
Joined Aug 1, 2004
Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by IamMD

Originally Posted by ninjahood

and da fact that today's rappers flat out suck, he can somewhat spit a ok 16 and get his limelight as a artist now cuz ppl used to

his voice his da 90s.
You say some of the most ridiculous things.  Just because the rap scene isn't focused solely on NY doesn't mean the new rappers suck. There are just as many dope artists today as there was in the 90s and also an equal amount of crappy ones. Efff outta here.
The rap scene may have been heavily focused on NY in previous decades but you always had great artists from all over in the mix. Todays rappers do not measure up to the heavyweights of yesteryear. Fact. Over-saturated lanes in rap is what makes it possible for producers turned rappers to get way more shine than they did before. i.e. Timbaland, Swizz, Cool & Dre etc.
see? someone in this thread is thinking....

if u was a producer in da 90s-early 2000s and you wanted to spit too you HAD to be nice, or have a nice ghost writer...now u swizz, mr. ether boy, timbaland

etc. saying "eff it producer money is down, time to rock da artist hat too and get paid"
 
6,742
78
Joined Oct 9, 2007
Originally Posted by chris nosnah

But what he did on Murder To Excellence!
Yea he snapped. S1 went in too.
But yea I like Swizz on tracks. He has a dope adlib voice. I don't get why cats get all bent out of shape when Swizz gets on records.

- Swizz Adlib: "RIIIGHT
- NT'er: "Aw man, song ruined


Is it ever that serious? 
 

devildog1776

Banned
4,954
139
Joined Jun 2, 2008
Originally Posted by JPioneer

Seriously. I can't be the only one who thinks this dudes voice is just annoying on a whole other level.
Examples:

Welcome to the Jungle (WTT)

Fancy (TML)

On to the Next One (BP3)

Or am I just a lonely hater with this one? 
 ..i feel the same way... damn near ever song he's on 
 
55,446
51,187
Joined Jan 2, 2010
Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

I think he tells people they can only use his beats if he gets to ruin the song in the process.


Im still pissed Ye gave him a verse on Lord Lord. I cant lie though he's nice on some songs So Appalled, Start It Up and he was aight on Welcome To The Jungle.
  
 
Top Bottom