Who the hell gave Swizz Beatz a permission to open his mouth?

THANK YOU.
His hook are the WORST. Someone needs to school son on what a hook is. A word or a phrase repeated four or five times, is not a hook.

Swizz Beatz is the most overrated producer in the game and has been for a long time.

On certain songs when swizz leaves the booth I picture him with the troll face. Him being feautured on Fancy and Welcome to the Jungle was very tolerable but certain tracks I'm stuck like
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

He didn't ruin Fancy or On To The Next One.

You wanna talk about ruined? See what he did to "Top Down"

TRAVESTY.

Originally Posted by dreClark

He didn't ruin Fancy or On To The Next One.

You wanna talk about ruined? See what he did to "Top Down"

TRAVESTY.

Forgot about this one 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IamMD

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

I think he tells people they can only use his beats if he gets to ruin the song in the process.

laugh.gif
 This has to be the case.  I really don't see why any artist would voluntarily let that man get on any song.

Yea, I don't even see how a label would even let him release solo albums. They should have shelved his stuff like Kobe Bryant's album
Spoiler [+]
kb.jpg
On that note, what the hell told Ron Browz he could rap???

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

But yea I like Swizz on tracks. He has a dope adlib voice. I don't get why cats get all bent out of shape when Swizz gets on records.

- Swizz Adlib: "RIIIGHT
- NT'er: "Aw man, song ruined
mad.gif

Is it ever that serious? 
laugh.gif

Lmao! This
laugh.gif

Your thread title and first sentence is EXACTLY how I feel about Kanye West.

[h3]Who the hell gave Kanye West permission to open his mouth?[/h3]Seriously. I can't be the only one who thinks this dudes voice is just annoying on a whole other level.

Why didn't the doctor leave his mouth wired shut?

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

[h3]Who the hell gave Kanye West permission to open his mouth?[/h3]Seriously. I can't be the only one who thinks this dudes voice is just annoying on a whole other level.

alien.gif

Kanye-West-at-the-MTV-VMA-001.jpg

Puff birthed all those *%#$@%. They just can't do it as well. Swizz hang with Ye and Jay too much, gassed his head to think he can have a free pass with that.

I think a lot of artists think letting Swizz do that on a track will help it be a more successful single.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Fancy and On to the Next One go hard though. Let Swizzy cook
30t6p3b.gif
His vocals on those tracks really helped the over-all product in my book

::

931348_o.gif

Originally Posted by ZSong

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Fancy and On to the Next One go hard though. Let Swizzy cook
30t6p3b.gif
His vocals on those tracks really helped the over-all product in my book

::
Absolutely. I think a lot of it is blind hate. Swizz resume speaks for itself. Kinda reminds me of how everyone hates DJ Khaled despite the fact that he's provided some of the best summer bangers the last 3 or 4 years. Not that I like dude, but I don't see the need for the hate.

BTW, Swizzy is definitely not annoying on "Fancy" or "On To The Next One." He actually compliments those songs.

Swizzy is annoying on "So Appalled."

"ONE HAND IN THE AIR, IF YOU DON'T REALLY CARE..!" 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom