WHO THE HUUHHH IS ED HARDY?

excuse me for being on the late bus but who is ed hardy and why is everyone and their momma wearing it? its like the 07/08 von dutch

it is like the new von dutch but ed hardy the person is a highly respected tattoo artist and before hypebeastiness caught wind of his shirts he had a decentcult following

its dead by nt standards but the hood just got hold of it
wack nonetheless

Originally Posted by GensuBlade

excuse me for being on the late bus but who is ed hardy and why is everyone and their momma wearing it? its like the 07/08 von dutch

same designer i heard too....

as far as i'm concerned Ed Hardy is all the old Von Dutch clothing just with a different name. @%%! looks the exact same

good i got my original screenname back
yall some funny mofos. im walking the opposite direction when i see that #%$

Christian Audigier is the same person desgining the Ed Hardy stuff, and was the same one behind Von Dutch. His strategy is %$@*! it out as much as possible,then change the name and repeat.

the girls who work at the ed hardy store in soho will make you buy anything....theyre all bangin

Ed hardy is a tattoo artist in CA who licensed his artwork to Christian Audigier's company. Christian Audigier is the head designer for Ed Hardy as well ashis own line, Christian Audigier which is a better quality Ed Hardy with a much higher price point. He was also the head designer for Von Dutch in like 02 or03.

^ yeap, dude must be making $$$

your hood is late too. Ed hardy was done last year and Christian Audigier/shep(?) is this year.

What's up with hiphop nowadays? We went from:

7wzdbvb.jpg

To this:

2007-0426_fabolous-at-ed-hardy-clothing_launch.jpg

ed-hardy07-b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom