Who think Nas can drop somethin as hot/hotter than AG??

Quote:
yupe its 2007 where Soulja Boy, Gorilla Zoe & Lil Boosie are the leaders of the new school, why hang it up when your still miles ahead of the younger talent. Ya'll cats kill me with the _____ should retire, Common, Ghostface, Devin The Dude, Az, Jay, Nas, Outkast all been in the game for 10+ years and still make better music than their younger counterparts but yet they should retire

Ya'll cats kill me when your defense of these "10 year artists" is that they're still making better music than Soulja Boy or Rich Boy. Who cares, that's not saying anything. If you want to settle for mediocrity be my guest. These are not great albums, Nas and Jay haven't put out quality albums in years. When was the last time Outkast put out a truely great album? I can make a legitimate argument that it was 1998.

Quote:
i understand nas... im not stupid... its just that i really dont wanna hear about politics and like that...nas is dope when he tellin stories... he dope when he's just spittin on the lyrical tip...he's not dope when he's talkin bout being the egyptian walker... what was that lil john song? this on a track wit lil john talkin bout he the egyptian walker...
:smile:
smile.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
Politics is much more important imo.

Quote:
I just don't understand when people feel as if they are the voice of all peope, when they say "give the fans what they want"
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

Quote:
If you want to settle for mediocrity be my guest
stylemolester​
TEAMMARVEL​
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-jh​

well than buddy, what do you have instore for us?

^what I meant is we all don't like the same thing

Quote:
we not in africa... and nas thinks he's some egyptian king for some reason...

nobody wanna hear that ...i live n the hood...not the desert...
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Team DMV / Nuggets Fan
"Young Body, Old Soul" - The Double LP Debut. Coming Soon...
O.G. Member #1​

Quote:
nas will always speak on africa....live with it.
Quote:

Exactly.

laugh.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

Can he? Yes. Will he? Probably not. Personally I hope he comes out with some heat but it seems he's going off on one of his tangents again. I need more "Made You Look" and less "I Can", "Bridge the Gap", etc. Just give me some street bangers and some dope collabs (ahem ahem AZ ahem ahem) with solid production and I'm good.
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

American Gangsta is not even all that, so it wouldn't be that big of an accomplishment to drop something better IMO.
Mez 1 presents...Nas is God's Son (The Remix): Coming Soon
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
(Size 9-9.5) BMP $199, Fred 3s $140, CG 11s $250, West/OG 20s $89, Penny 4 Blk/wht $50, etcwww.Original Soles.comMyspaceSoundclickeBay Auctions

Whats wrong with liking Rich Boys'a album over AG?

Everyone supposed to have the same taste and opinion or what? Yall cats stay with the same opinions/likes & dislikes....This message board filled with a bunch of sheep all following eachother with no personal direction.

AG is GREAT. But, AG wont still be in MY whip 6 months from now.....Rich Boy's album was.

The lyrical content of RB isnt even comparable to AG
AG is a concept album, but for me....I gotta be in the mood to sit down and listen to an album like that....I aint bout to hit the club bumpin AG.....I'm from Cali fam, most cats in my region dont even @#%$ with Jay...my dude has little radio presence out here....If it wasent for BET he would be commercially irreleventout here despite he stature.

RB I can pop it in the deck and just ride & smoke too, production on that joint is immaculate.

Ima still have my own opinion despite how much you try and make me feel lame for not agreeing with you.
BEEN HERE FOR A MINUTE.

Quote:
.....I'm from Cali fam, most cats in my region dont even with Jay...my dude has little radio presence out here
:pimp:
pimp.gif
stylemolester​
TEAMMARVEL​
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-jh​

Quote:
Ya'll cats kill me when your defense of these "10 year artists" is that they're still making better music than Soulja Boy or Rich Boy. Who cares, that's not saying anything
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Quote:
Very few who dig both(like myself) and thats da truth, as backward as it sounds some dudes will like it when NaS is on his 2nd Childhood isshLooking to get a new plan? Want unlimited text, data, nights/weekends at 7PM for $30(or less) a month?Want a Sprint mogul for $200PM me for details :pimp:

Quote:
AG.....I'm from Cali fam, most cats in my region dont even with Jay...my dude has little radio presence out here....If it wasent for BET he would be commercially irreleventout here despite he stature.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
TeamWolfShirts
I was born to roam

yeah...i don't think nas can drop anything hot anymore.

one can wish though...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Smh @ he cant drop anything hot . What is wrong with you kids ?
Be good I might put away the wood and give you the mustache​

I really Jay-Z surpassed Nas a while ago

Kingdome Come was fire

AG is crackkk
1 Brick, 2 Brick, Look! I Did Math.

Quote:
SHEEP!! nobody in houston is bumping AG. Here in houston, I feel like im the only one jamming to roc boys "We in the HAAA"

you missed my point, I wasnt saying people who listen to AG are sheep(im listening to AG right now), I was trying to say people are sheep for trying to impose their personal taste on others..ex. What you dont like jay-z? Your the lamest person in the world, go off yourself.. etc etc....

Quote:
Liban906
BEEN HERE FOR A MINUTE.

Being a Nas fan is like being a disappointed parent. You know he has the potential but even after he fails you countless times you still gotta just look at him and be like, "you'll get them next time Nasir."

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
myspace.com/kidkuribo
[/font]​

HHID >> AG& KC, KC had 4 good tracks, KC had about 3, Nas had 8 good tracks on HHID and yes Nas can top AG, but at least Jay did a lot better on this album then he did on KC

.:Team Mental Liberation:.​

TeamAutobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom