Who thinks the niketalk community is the coolest on the net!??

Just like the title says,

im on a couple other forums and by far niketalkers are prob the most bearable when it comes to people online,

comparing folks to my car forums all you have are some uptight car enthusiasts who always bash the new folks,

and who are so nerdy, they have all these lame car meets just to talk about their car parts etc etc.

then we got the photography forums as well where its straight up business and wierd photos.

I rarely see that on here, except for a few in the Jordan Brand and Nike Retro

but for the most part the General forum, i could actually say if i was ever to meet some of you all

i could prob kick it, kudos

Do you guys agree for those folks that are on other forums as well? that if you had to chose one community to actually kick it with on a forum

it would be niketalk?

Outta of the other forums I've been to I would say yes overall. There are a few that have a real elitist attitude on here though that seem to think nomatter what Their life>>>>>yours overall. Dont let it ruin the hilarity though.

i never spent as much time on another forum as i do here...but thats cuz they're all boring 99% of the time till something jumps off...NT is always poppinwith somethin to dicuss...

lol yeah for the 6 years I've been on here i have encountered a lot, but still will be coming back until the general forum is gone.

Straight entertainment for days

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

i never spent as much time on another forum as i do here...but thats cuz they're all boring 99% of the time till something jumps off...NT is always poppin with somethin to dicuss...

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

i never spent as much time on another forum as i do here...but thats cuz they're all boring 99% of the time till something jumps off...NT is always poppin with somethin to dicuss...
gotta agree.

ReRetroMe wrote:
Who thinks the niketalk community is the coolest on the net!??

3585c3ff993bc30088a54e3019fbbc07.gif
9d5435d2fb40a1349ae8ed6d9580177e.gif
..... ....I hate yuku sometimes...
177.gif

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

I like the site, but continual maturing is required. Second favorite forum.
What would you say is your first??

I feel like i get a lot of info out of g35driver,

but the guys on their are tools,(sorry to any of yall who are on here)

I consider very few, if any of you, "cool"

EDIT: Wait a minute....
comparing folks to my car forums all you have are some uptight car enthusiasts who always bash the new folks,

and who are so nerdy, they have all these lame car meets just to talk about their car parts etc etc.

then we got the photography forums as well where its straight up business and wierd photos.

Replace the word "car" with the word "sneaker" in this statement, and you pretty much have Niketalk in a nutshell.

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

I like the site, but continual maturing is required. Second favorite forum.
What would you say is your first??

I feel like i get a lot of info out of g35driver,

but the guys on their are tools,(sorry to any of yall who are on here)
TalkBass.com

Lots of middle-aged dudes but they know what they're talking about and have some
pimp.gif
electric basses. Off-topic section is pretty funny too. The off topic section here is probably the best, but there are a lot of immature,ignorant, and arrogant people.

I would have to say Niketalk is the most intresting forums out of all the forums i go on.

Word up. After a while, it seems like it's a must to come on here once atleast every few days

Originally Posted by Club29

I consider very few, if any of you, "cool"

EDIT: Wait a minute....

Replace the word "car" with the word "sneaker" in this statement, and you pretty much have Niketalk in a nutshell.
eh, i was refering more into the general forum area, but still

maybe cuz im from the dmv and our area forum always pops too and our meets barely consist of talking about shoes just more

fryin each other to the point of no return
roll.gif

if there was no niketalk....seriously...what would most of you guys be doing right now.
ive made some real cool friends here, learned alot i didnt know, and just have a good time.
even tho some of ya'll deep down past your soul, in ur bone marrow hate HBW, a good 62% like me and thats ill i need.
i <3 u niketalk.

if niketalk was a beautiful woman, i'd marry her.

Back
Top Bottom